Sandpiper’s Raindrop Scales Shop!

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@Willowmoon) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Raindrop Scales
Welcome to Raindrop Scales! I’m Piper, what can I get for you?
The Raindrop Scales Guarantee:
If your purchase is unsatisfactory, (Ex. If I can’t debug your game, explain a code concept, or complete any other order) I’ll find you someone to fulfill your purchase. If you already paid, your money will be refunded, and if you haven’t paid, your purchase will be cancelled.

Would You Like To Work With Raindrop Scales?

Raindrop Scales is a small shop owned and operated by Sandpiper_Studios. Since I’m only one person, I can’t always fill every order - and sometimes I might not know what to do! If you’d like to help out with Raindrop Scales, you can fill out the form below and become a member of the Raindrop Scales Help Network!

RSHN Form

Forum Username:
App Username:
Link to Project:
Do you want to help with debugging, code concepts, or other?
If other, what do you want to help with?
Do you promise to do your best to help?
Do you understand that you must notify @Willowmoon if you can no longer help with the network?

Network FAQ

What is the RSHN?
The Raindrop Scales Help Network - or RSHN - is a network of Hops who have volunteered to help with Raindrop Scales. If I can’t figure out how to explain/debug/code something, I’ll call on a member of the RSHN to help. If the network can’t help either, then the Raindrop Scales Guarantee plays in and the customer’s purchase is cancelled/payment refunded. Network members will be paid a rate of about 10% of the cost of the product they helped with. It’s also like a rewards program - members get 25% off any purchases they make!
RSHN Membership List
I’m still confused!
Here’s an example:
Lila decides to join the network. She filled out the form and is accepted. Now, say I can’t fix a bug for my customer, Logan. So now, I tag @Lila and ask her for help, since she’s in the network. She successfully solves Logan’s bug. Now, since Logan ordered the “Project Debugging” and his game was large, he was charged 50 seeds. Since Lila helped, she gets 10% of the price - 5 seeds!

Products & Pricing

Most prices are negotiable. Just let me know if you need to negotiate a price!

Projects/Code Help

Can’t figure out a nasty bug? Need help with a core code concept? I can help with that!
Project Debugging: 10-50 Seeds :seedling: or 1-5 Balloons :balloon:
Timeframe: 1-3 Days

• Need help debugging? I’m here for you! I’ll scrutinize your project’s code and debug it for you!
  • Price varies from 10-50 seeds/1-5 balloons depending on game size and complexity.
  • This product is backed by the Raindrop Scales Guarantee.
  • Add a link to your project in your order form so I can find and debug it for you!

Object Debugging: 5-15 Seeds :seedling: or 0.5-1.5 Balloons :balloon:
Timeframe: 1-24 Hours

• Need help debugging? I’m here for you! I’ll scrutinize your object’s code and debug it for you!
  • Price varies from 5-15 seed/0.5-1.5 balloons depending on object size and code complexity
  • Add a link to your project in your order form and detail which object needs to be debugged so I can find and debug it for you!

Code Concept Help: 5-25 Seeds :seedling: or 0.5-2.5 Balloons :balloon:
Timeframe: 1-2 Days

• Can’t figure out how to use a block or coding concept like algorithms? No problem! I’ll create a mini-tutorial on the concept you need help with!
  • Price varies from 5-25 seed/0.5-2.5 balloons depending on concept complexity.

Ads

Want to advertise for your project? I’ll add an ad for your project into one of mine, or create a whole new project on my alt for your ad!
Project Ad: 5 Seeds :seedling: or 0.5 Balloons :balloon:
Timeframe: 1-2 Days

• Want to advertise for your project? I’ll add an ad for your project into one of mine, or create a whole new project on my alt for your ad!

these are currently the only products. I may expand my products list later. If you have a product idea, let me know in the YCTAYHCH!

And hey there, reader - If you’d like to see more products, why don’t you visit my other shop, The WillowChem Game Shop? I co-own WillowChem with @chemistree, my honorary sister!

This took me a week to draft x.x
@SecretSounds Shop timeeeee

@Rawrbear I added balloons :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ooh very nice

3 Likes

Cool!

I’d maybe order something soon.

3 Likes

The Raindrop Scales Help Network Membership List

@Willowmoon
@DogIcing
@Dolphin_Blast
@jay

3 Likes

-1 to the other question as well

2 Likes

Hopefully that wont be accepted.

(post above not topic lol)

3 Likes

100% -1% accepted /hj

2 Likes

Hey @noland! Glad you’re interested in my topic haha
Feel free to read through this and the other shops in the #shops-and-requests category!

3 Likes

Seriously tho I might apply idk tho

4 Likes

How do you know which topics I am viewing?!?! :joy:

4 Likes

You mentioned it in the Introduce Yourself topic haha

2 Likes

Really? I don’t remember doing that…

4 Likes

i believe you quickly mentioned in this post

(:

4 Likes

Oh wait its this lol I did not know :rofl:

4 Likes

Rainwing-seawing hybrid shop

Great shop! I’ll have to use this at some point

4 Likes

noooo Raindrop Scales by Pinacate, from the Hive Queen!

3 Likes

@Willowmoon is this ok?

2 Likes

Perfect! I’ll review your application and let you know within 2-5 days if you’ve been accepted.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll review your application and let you know within 2-5 days if you’ve been accepted.

3 Likes