★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ~ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

harrypotter
general_topic
teawazhere
solangelo
booksrlife

Oh cool I’ve been wanting to try drawing in the game art style

Most of my ocs are horseshoe crabs lol

Like 2 of them are in the horseshoe crab octo expansion thing. They’re both somewhat mutants but basically work average jobs at ammo knights because why not tbh. A girl and a boy. Both asexual gay.

Cam is more sarcastic and straight forward. Strangely she’s very aggressive (horseshoe crabs are harmless) and sheldon theorises that this may be due to stress from what she went through. Shes looking for her family as she misses them.

Brian is quite cowardly and quiet. He uses
80s surfer slang quite a bit. His weird quirk is that he is extremely hardy and most of his organ systems(?) can fail without him dying and he has no blood. He has a brother but isnt very interested about finding his family

Oh his brother is a live and his name is mako (chose the name himself. demi-boy) and he’s basically very chill. Sorta half sanitized and sometimes acts like a zombie. somehow he found brian.

I also made a sailor after looking at knots. His name is sil (last name fos so in the japanese way of writing names it would be fossil) and he’s very antisocial with the other sailors. He knows how to tie knots and somehow found mako just floating in the water

Ah wow
I really like your ocs they’re really well developed and the backgrounds are cool
I have to go now but I will try to talk later
I will try to play Splatoon today

Ah ok!

im glad you like them

Yo I’m on right now and can play splatoon

Yeah is a private battle cool? I like to squid party

Yeah that be ok
I have to get through news first but you can make the room

I’ve never really squid partied so I don’t really know how to do it skjs

You flop around and do stuff that would get you to lose in regular matches

Oof I was pretty awkward doing that

With more people you can do more stuff like cool glitches

Nah you’re ok dude. Squid partying is easy

Sorry but i have to stop its late

Maybe on the weekend?

Ah sure I’d have more time then too.
Also what time zone are you I’m eastern us

Im uk

I like talking about archer sorry

while archer can change his ink colour he cant change his eye colour. His eyes are that green colour when you make an inkling

He has thought about making a team for fun but hasnt really thought about it out yet

Before any round of splatoon matches he recons and goes into the map to remember where to turn and how to not fall off.
Sometimes he changes his clothes but he never takes off his sunglasses. He knows they just have 1 slot so he grinded to make them good.

sometimes he likes to dress in that mascot costume for fun

Yeet that’s cool
I think my favorite of my oc’s is Sheri
She’s emo and pessimistic and only gets slightly happy when she wins
Her favorite colors are purple and black
She likes bloblobbers because they can “k.ill” an inkling after she’s gone to respawn because the bubbles bounce around
She thinks it funny and like revenge

Today I’m not going to school because im getting braces so I’ll be on more
Sorry if your at school and this bothers you

Ah nice! I just came back from school

Oh cool
I just got my braces

Did it hurt?