★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ~ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

harrypotter
general_topic
teawazhere
solangelo
booksrlife

My most elaborate splatoon headcanon is that sheldon’s grandfather was/is still alive and in that octo expansion facility and i compiled proof and reasons why

Reasons why

Ammoni is a weapons maker. Perhaps after sanitization (can it work on non ink creatures?) he made weapons

Also horseshoe crab blood is crazy. Currently its used to detect toxins in medical equipment. Due to the phone guy being set on making the ultimate race (his words not mine) perhaps he wanted to use this blood?

Possible proof

well there are posters of him all over the octo expansion place.
Also since he made some of the weapons today (the aerospray, bamboozler an dynamo roller) he could be useful that way and the weapons are there

That actually really makes sense
And he could have helped with developing the robot octos and their weapons and the system within octo expansion

I don’t really remember if I had any headcanons but there was one about salmon run and mr grizz but I don’t remember details

I haven’t played splatoon in awhile that’s why I don’t remember much sksjs

I wanna play splatoon now. And im gonna

Yeah i also made this elaborate octo expansion like thing except with horseshoe crabs and sheldon. Its extremely long

I wish I could rn but I have hw hhh
Also I have to ask you something but I’ll do that on a previous post

yeah hw suuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Cool splatfest but wheres the creepy mascot option based on the octoling octopus amiibo

The reason i love marina isnt because she’s ‘thicc’ of anything like that she’s just a big ol nerd. Shes rambling about a video game and her option in the chicken and egg splatfest is technically the scientifically accurate one

Oh sure!

Ill delete my post after i type it out
(hahahahahah goen)

If this counts as communication outside the forum just tell them that we dont actually talk

I like marina too but I like pearl more she’s just a small angry midget

Also I’d have to go with marina on this one I have a lot of wizard fandoms and Magic is cool

Yeah they’re both cool. Pearl is like that and i like that

Yeah team wizards as well

Together they create the ultimate dream team

And imma try to find my fc I have yours copied

You can type mine in only and i can accept the friend request

Oh did you mean the 3ds or switch?

I have both but I meant switch lol
And I have to type it in later because hwww
And here’s mine for switch

2486-9135-4608

Ok i sent a request if you see a guy called funky kong thats me

I’ll try to check it soon
What games do you have

Im playing salmon run but i played dktf for 10 hrs

Cool
I have kinda a lot because my brother and I share but my main games are splatoon, super smash bros and Mario kart

Yeah i play smash bros a lot and also minecraft bc minecraft girls

I have Minecraft on my iPad and phone but I want to get it on switch because I could play more and with others
My brother has Minecraft on our wiiu