★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄ~ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

harrypotter
general_topic
teawazhere
solangelo
booksrlife

Uhhhh a general topic
Potatoes
Muffins
Potatoes
Ya

Cool! What’s ur favorite thing to do?

First

Can you please wait till you’re a member to make a general topic? GTs go in the random category, and this is to keep the forum a place based on HS! Only members can actually go into the random category, as THT might not trust new users if they can go all crazy? I’m not saying this to be harsh, please don’t be offended ;)

@Kayro I like to read, write, draw and watch t.v :wink:

@SweeTeaStuffz Oh, sorry, I’ll delete this so that it won’t clutter!

You cannot delete a topic yourselves, but your can ask one of our friendly moderators to do it. Or, you can ask a Regular to put it into the “Random Stuff” category. However, that will mean that you can’t access this topic until you are a member. Right now, you might want to just wait, or ask a moderator to unlist the topic, which will hide it from the “Newest” tab, the “Latest” tab and so on, and then ask a moderator to remove it from its “unlisted” status when you are a member. However, our most active moderator, @t1_hopscotch, has been quitting to moderate on the forum to work on other Hopscotch projects. You can still ask someone like @Liza, @Rodrigo, @Montoya, @Maimouna or someone else from the Hopscoth team to do it (and t1 might help you, she is just not an active moderator). However, the moderators are mainly focusing on Hopscotch, so you might just want to keep this topic in this category and then wait until you are a member. Just remember to be active enough on the forum and you will get “Member” as a trust level soon. Here are the requirements for “Member”:

Also, welcome to the forum! I hope that this helped you!

Thank you! So I’ll just wait till I’m a member and then change it to the random category. Again thank you!

AHhhhhh I just got member and changed this to random stuff category!!!

@photographer123

:3

Hey fren!! Lol congrats!

Thanks!! Ahhh sorry for the late reply…

Congrats on member :3

Thanks!! Also I see what you did to the tag thingy… ;)))) :3

:0000 my secret has been reveled :0000

I was just thinking back to when I was new, and how cringy I was… D;

XD
I gotta go.
Be right back. :3

Sorry for dissapearing like that…
I always have awkwardly timed conversation with me leaving randomly…
:000

Test
@Fallen_Rose

@photographer123
:DDD

Heyyyyy ;DDD

Hiiiiiii
Frenpaiiiii
:DDD

Lol frennnnppppaiii :DDD
how are you?

I’m good…
XD this conversation is starting up so slowly…
Do you like Harry Potter?