SᎾᏢhᎥᎪ71205's ᎶᎬᏁᎬᏒᎪᏞ ᏆᎾᏢᎥᏟ (You're awesome! -DMF) (ScotchTape says u da best) (YOU ARE A GREAT HOPSCOTCHER SAYS HOPED HOPPER) (Sophia’s so amazing. seriously you’ll never meet anyone else like her. -photo) (Sophias so cool she could be an ice cube-Raven)

general_topic
kaykatisawesome
mimi_is_fantastic
photo_iz_awezomes
dmf_is_awesome

How have you been?

Eh ok.
I had a fight with my fam so I’m kinda in a bad mood rn
And I have school tomorrow
So I’m like :upside_down_face:

Hey, I’m glad I’m not the only one having a bad past 24 hours+a nice day of note taking tomorrow after 3 weeks off

But you’ve been gone for a while, so how have you been overall?

@DECODECO, I feel like it’s been forever since we’ve talked.

You’re right. I guess the forum isn’t as small as it used to be. Everyone used to chat about life, but now everything’s a meme. Also, happy late anniversary! Sorry I missed it

Not too good me.ntally. Kind of like I’m living in a house on fire
I’m glad I came back. I get to kinda vent

I know. And it’s okay. I can’t believe it’s almost your anniversary.

:confused: always feel free to vent to me. And take care of yourself mentaIIy and emotionally, it’s important.

@DECODECO, how have you been?

Good so far
Sorry I’ve left every time you’ve replied lol

Thanks fren.
You can vent to me too if you want to
I honestly just want to become and adult quickly and live alone but that’s not going to happen for another 5+ years :smile::gun:

Hey, I know living alone sounds awesome, it surely does to me. But you only get to be a kid once. And once adulthood hits, so many new responsibilities come.

True.
Being a kid is a short amount of your life, and after that it’s a hard and stressful independent life

who?

@Rodrik834.

I think a lot of it has to do with English being both your second languages

i promise i’m not Rodrik XD

I know you’re not. But you both speak very good English and Spanish…well, Spanish is his first language

Guess who got Kangaroo to actually speak three words to them AND make eye contact tonight?! Seriously though, I counted and she said three words.

Hey, @DECODECO how are you? Happy late anniversary!

Thank you!
I’m good right now, on a whiteb