SᎾᏢhᎥᎪ71205's ᎶᎬᏁᎬᏒᎪᏞ ᏆᎾᏢᎥᏟ (You're awesome! -DMF) (ScotchTape says u da best) (YOU ARE A GREAT HOPSCOTCHER SAYS HOPED HOPPER) (Sophia’s so amazing. seriously you’ll never meet anyone else like her. -photo) (Sophias so cool she could be an ice cube-Raven)

general_topic
kaykatisawesome
mimi_is_fantastic
photo_iz_awezomes
dmf_is_awesome

this topic almost has 10k replies
wow

Teenage girls can be so moody. You and your crushes XD

I’m finding it hard to think about high school. And it’s only a year away for me, but it’s still so weird to think about.

Only Jesus is on there. I’m not sure if they’ve released any other radio singles yet.

I’ve been okay. Pretty good, but some moment. School’s stressing, but this is my last week before I’m off for 3 weeks.

yea, tomorrow is my last day till the 8th.
i’m so ready for break. and i mean, is school ever not stressful?
my friends have all decided to ditch me, they leave me out of everything just cuz i’m going to a different school.

Teenage girls are brutal. “Friends” is a term most of them use to describe the people they talk to when they’re in the right mood. And don’t we know about mood swings.

Woah, general topics category. Can a regular move this topic there?

@mr.rex needs a surgery, he is talking gibberish. please deal with him and use your cool surgery powers. it’s urgent.

DYUSGUFUYDGDUGSYUgtfrdtfyrdYTFrdYTFYTYTTFTfytFYT ahff9dfds9d9d9sd9fd9duf9fd9udf9ud9dfu9du9f eatyeetyertyskirtghiuy65rdcvth65y5trgjmykyujthgftdchhsmsmsmsmmssmmsmsmhgtfrtghjkekekeijsjsj

Don’t worry, Sophia will be ready to perform surgery on you soon. Aren’t you excited?

keksdifhouiduytuhuyfguygfudguyagkuig WHENEVER A DOG DRINKS LEMONADE I FALL INTO GEORGE’S CARPET

Oh dear, it’s getting worse.

YGFTVCBVBJN MVGBN uuuuuuuu uu baekher

Mr.rex is GOING TO DIE we need someone ASAP. @poppy can you do it?? you’re the only one who has a resume.

Are you even online

we onee yeihuehus uea you eat a texas shs thats a namemmmamam oooooooo doggy

Rex you are going to be okay okay just hold on for now

hhghghgvdxdsgvbvghgghjnhn EAT THIS—

tfgytfrdftgytfgyhu THERE ARE CRAWFISH IN THE WALLS I REPEAT THERE ARE CRAWFISH IN THE WALLS

@anon73709438 materialize here pslslspslspsplsslspslsls
Do something to mr.rex
He isn’t making sense

u look like my kalamaris feet rexette kid

NEEAT YEEEET IJDIHDHUHUFGYUUYGUYGDUDGUY MINAS MORGUULLB YGYGDYUDFRFYTGFRF EAT METALLICA

I’m leaving bye y’all go help mr.rex

mr Rex is an r rated film