SᎾᏢhᎥᎪ71205's ᎶᎬᏁᎬᏒᎪᏞ ᏆᎾᏢᎥᏟ (You're awesome! -DMF) (ScotchTape says u da best) (YOU ARE A GREAT HOPSCOTCHER SAYS HOPED HOPPER) (Sophia’s so amazing. seriously you’ll never meet anyone else like her. -photo) (Sophias so cool she could be an ice cube-Raven)

general_topic
kaykatisawesome
mimi_is_fantastic
photo_iz_awezomes
dmf_is_awesome

Can you imagine me playing this game with PM and me posting that one?

I would say llama but it’s an alpaca

Yeah
He would text me immediately

I Googled it and got that same picture

Correct. Wow, you got 4 out of 5. Let me go find you a prize.

More like he would flip out.

No he would flip out over a quick facetime
It’s not like he doesn’t know what they are

And here is your prize:

It’s a license plate for when you get a car.

I know. And I would say he would think I am weird, but I’m pretty sure he already thinks that.

No he would ask this: HOW IN THE WORLD DID SHE FIND THAT
Then he would start talking about something else
You aren’t weird

LOL

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Low key love this

Sophia this may be personal but when did realize you liked pm

That’s a really good question. It kinda hit out of nowhere. I think it was a Sunday night that after getting off the forum where I had been having conversations on shipping and revealed my secret that I sometimes try to ship myself with different boys on the forum and I had listed off maybe three boys who I could halfway imagine myself with and one was piano and everyone said they could see that, I laid in bed that night and really realized that I had…feelings for him. For the next like week or two, everything from a wall to a Asia map could make me think of him and feel…fuzzy inside.

Awe that’s really cute
Wayyy better than what I expected

What were you expecting? You have to remember that I started liking him last November/December which was like shipping madness around the forum.

Well…I don’t know I guess
We should both tell 2 truths and a lie
Or get some more people and get to know people

Tbh PM and I talk about that a lot and I’m curious

Haha. And if you really want to know, I seriously did run into a wall once imagining I was hugging him.

I have accidentally randomly hugged him and he hug me back then I started crying :crying_cat_face:

Jealousy is a bad thing. God hates jealousy in fact. So don’t try to make me jealous.

I’m not it was really embarrassing and I couldn’t look at him for the rest of the week plus this happened way long ago