SᎾᏢhᎥᎪ71205's ᎶᎬᏁᎬᏒᎪᏞ ᏆᎾᏢᎥᏟ (You're awesome! -DMF) (ScotchTape says u da best) (YOU ARE A GREAT HOPSCOTCHER SAYS HOPED HOPPER) (Sophia’s so amazing. seriously you’ll never meet anyone else like her. -photo) (Sophias so cool she could be an ice cube-Raven)

general_topic
kaykatisawesome
mimi_is_fantastic
photo_iz_awezomes
dmf_is_awesome

Just another general topic. You may chat with me and others as long as it is nothing inappropriate. If you want to add something to the title, please put parentheses around your word and do not delete any of my stuff. Also, please do not mess with the tags.

inappropiate content will be flagged

@Dessert_queen, I know you said on your bio to go ahead in tag you in my general topic, so here you go.

Hi!!!
WhAt ArE yOu DoInG?!
(Sorry for weird text lol)

Right now, about to go to bed. I have an academic competition at school in the morning.

Good luck in the competition!

Thanks! They are just taking tests other than creative writing.

Ask me anything ( except personal information)

I am waiting.

How has your day/night been?

It has been a pretty good day. I had to take 3 consecutive tests for an academic competition, which took up part of my 1st period and all of my 2nd period. How has yours been?

Good.
Literacy was a pain.
Art was okay.
Gym was painful.
Science was okay.
Social Studies was cool.
Math was easy.

Well, because of those tests, I missed most of Bible and all of reading, but we got candy in science and English. Math and history were normal, and we did manican challenge in drama.

Oh ok!
I hope you do good!:blush:

Thanks! I hope I did too. I won't know for at least another 3 weeks.

My latest project

Do you like Harry Potter?

• YES!!!!
  • Sort of
  • Nope
  • Never read/seen it

0voters

Votes are public.

Hi Sophia!

Hey, @MiNi!

I'm eating cheese​:cheese:

Lol

I like cheese. What kind are you eating?