Roleplay problem

roleplay
community
discussion
tab

I think Hopscotch needs to add a roleplay tab because there is too many roleplays in hopscotch! So, I think hopscotch creators REALLY needs to add a tab to Hopscotch.

Roleplays

What do you think?

• Creators need to add a roleplay tab.
  • I dont know.
  • No, they dont need to add.

0 voters

adding a roleplay tab would make it seem like roleplay has a place in HS when it really shouldn’t.
I think we should just ignore roleplays and keep on coding :)

Yeah we can ignore. This is a good reply.

Good point!

I feel kind of neutral about roleplays as a separate tab, as I think that some people won´t like this and some will do that. Maybe The Hopscotch Team just could add an #other tab or something similar?

Exactly.

I think it would unclog the newest section with roleplays and it would actually have coded stuff (art or games)! I’m in the 4%!

Roleplays will still be there and will continue to destroy HS

So dramatic you are

H

Run @AwesomeNachos
You’re welcome

014, PhD, md, od, bcd, cea, leader of 014 Productions, official rules knowledge dude, ceo, sr, fbi, cia, nsa, nra, ncpd, pcd, lmnop, etc, jr, abcd, president of ancient rome

the thing is, it would be really hard to sort all the projects from coded and drawn from role plays.

maybe the creators could have different communities for each type of project (i.e, coded, drawn, and roleplay)?

hey

014, PhD, md, od, bcd, cea, leader of 014 Productions, official rules knowledge dude, ceo, sr, fbi, cia, nsa, nra, ncpd, pcd, lmnop, etc, jr, abcd, president of Ancient Rome

can you tell me why my chicken won’t microwave

ack

It’s probably an upside down jiggly wizbang compact compressive converter. Just take it out and turn it right side up.

You’re welcome

014, PhD, md, od, bcd, cea, leader of 014 Productions, official rules knowledge dude, ceo, sr, fbi, cia, nsa, nra, ncpd, pcd, lmnop, etc, jr, abcd, president of ancient rome

thank you, 014, PhD, md, od, bcd, cea, leader of 014 Productions, official rules knowledge dude, ceo, sr, fbi, cia, nsa, nra, ncpd, pcd, lmnop, etc, jr, abcd, president of ancient rome

Hmmm I have mixed feelings about this
Pro’s: - Roleplays won’t clog up hs instead have their own section
-Roleplays do have some coding in it because you might change the color of the text or the background
Con’s: -People will argue and spam the forum with their complaints
- Hopscotch wasn’t originally meant for Roleplays.
In conclusion, I have mixed feelings.I think that because some people will be happy with the Roleplay tab but others won’t.

Ummm…do you guys know if you put something in a category, it still goes into the newest section? So, wouldn’t it be double sp.amming Hopscotch?

irrelevant

Yeah. I once published something to the #wip section but it still went to newest section too.

That is THE BEST SOLUTION for RPs and REMIXES that I have EVER HEARD!!