RockOwl88506302's Gen Topic

This is mah first topic my good fellow yellow easter peeps.

@Mr.rex FOX YEAH WOO! I read it awlll.:fox_face:

I will copy and paste my bio here momentarily…

My bio:

Hi! So…yea. This is my bio. I don’t do Hopscotch much anymore…and I hate these school iPads they gave us. It ■■■■■. I like Undertale. I have an evil twin @RockOwl88506302. @Xman0417 is mu bud. BTW, www.youalreadyknowthisisfake.com.co.comco.comcastistrash.com @Xman0417. Also MINECRAFT. Also POTATO.

:potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato::potato:

Sorry, I got carried away. And memes. Hi @Hitokage! Also, I hate when bios have a letter limit. That ■■■■■. But this doesn’t!

:potato::banana::deciduous_tree::pineapple::bento::floppy_disk::apple::lemon::pear::peach::rocket::credit_card::strawberry::tangerine::smile::kiwi_fruit::airplane:️:bulb::green_apple::grapes::grinning::watermelon::keyboard:️:satellite::cherries::hot_pepper::dragon_face::computer::iphone::movie_camera: (Frequently Used Emojis)

As you can tell from most of those emojis, I like food :shallow_pan_of_food:. That’s it!

Now go do something worth your time. I almost forgot: Pixel Dungeon is life, but dang Oleg Dolya put it on Apple for 2.99. The mods are gr8, (some, at least), and everywhere else it’s free (thanks watabou). It’s also free on the PC.

N
O
W

S
E
R
I
O
U
S
L
Y

G
O

D
O

S
O
M
E
T
H
I
N
G

W
O
R
T
H

Y
O
U
R

T
I
M
E
I
N
S
T
E
A
D

O
F

R
E
A
D
I
N
G

T
H
I
S

That took forever to type now goodbye.
Seriously. Goodbye.
I mean it this time. Goodbye.
Hello. Goodbye.
ALRIGHT PEEPS I HAVE TO G—

(Pretend that was the letter limit)
TRIGGERED!!!

I am a Hopscotcher. I also play the Clash games. Tag me in a post and include a youtube channel and I will subscribe. Not much else to say. My best buds are @Mystic_Maniac and @Xman0417. I also play PE and will be playing PC Minecraft on or after 10/13/17 (Mah B-Day!) under the same username. Other usernames are Baby_Pug and Mystic_Pug. Mah nicknames are Coco and C Stew. Slap that like button and that’s it. (BTW I don’t got the youtubes videoz.) My bio may grow…

Mah Bio…

I told you. XD :b (I’m a savage) (no i’m not :frowning:)

Replying about my bio^^^^^^^^^^

Me likey u bio mah fellow mellow verified evil twin.

Woah, woah, woah. YOU are the evil one. I thought we’d covered that. @Xman0417 will defend me right @Xman0417?

Btw mah pic is of mah gradmama’s widdwe babie stands-on-back-legs-with-front-paws-on-shoulders puppy.

Okay. I really need to do math homework now, I haven’t even started and I need to do 5-27 @Xman0417 knows what 8I’m talking about. So bye! My phone’s ringing for real right now. Bye!

Paws-on-your-shoulders widdwe babie poopy-doopy puppy.

Emphasize your…

Yep. You are the good twin.

Hello world!

Hello and welcome to the forum! I’ve already said it do you, but hello!

Thanks, bro. I knew you had my back @Xman0417.

Do you want to play Minecraft? I can do Forever Play on PC and Mineplex for Xbox.

Also, have you seen anybody named Bubblymice or SidelingPuddle on Minecraft?

I do play on PC and I haven’t seen those people.