RNG Mayhem! Mythtical’s RNG

Hello, This competition is made by @Mythtical (me) and i am doing a event where if you roll a good rarity in my game [Mythtical’s RNG] You can remix the game with your score! Top Prizes: 1st - Shoutout (3 days) and 5 seeds 2nd - Shoutout (1 day) 4 seeds 3rd Shoutout (8 hours) and 2 seeds! DEADLINE: July 4th, Get Rolling! Mythtical’s RNG! V0.01 [BETA] by Mythtical

[quote=“Bluvi, post:2, topic:67419”]
This event/competition/challenge is started by me @Mythtical and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

3 Likes

hey, cool competition, but make sure you have this text in the beginning of your post:

This event/competition/challenge is started by me @yourself and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in Competitions & Events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

not a big deal tho, just keep that in mind for next time! :)

3 Likes