Riverside Ranch - Update

Its time for Riverside Ranch’s first big update!

Riverside Ranch has been published for about 2 months now, and I’m getting ready to make an update. Before I do that, I want to get feedback from everyone who has played it. Please answer as many questions as you can!

Here’s what I need to know from you:

• What’s something you want to see in this update? This could be anything, big or small!

• Have you found a bug that’s really annoying? I know there are some, so let me know!

• What is your favorite and least favorite thing about Riverside Ranch? Please be honest (:

If you have bought things with seeds please answer the following questions if you feel comfortable…

• What have you purchased? Which purchase was your favorite?

• Did you think that items were fairly priced? If not, what should change?

• Were there any upgrades that you bought that were disappointing? If so, which one(s), and how could I make them better?

Thanks for your time! If you want, you can attach a screenshot of your farm with your answers, I would love to see them! - you can tap the share button in the top left to show the number of orders completed if you want.

Also, if you would like to be tagged in future Riverside Ranch updates/betatesting please respond to this poll:

Want to be tagged?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Accidentally voted

0 voters

Any other feedback about the game would be appreciated! Thanks!

18 Likes

Hope this helps!

9 Likes

strong text[quote=“SwimGirlStudios, post:1, topic:58575”]

• What’s something you want to see in this update? This could be anything, big or small! **
    I wish you could buy workers or build more barns.
  • Have you found a bug that’s really annoying? I know there are some, so let me know! Nope.
  • What is your favorite and least favorite thing about Riverside Ranch? Please be honest Favorite: the cute images you chose for the animals. Least Favorite: I found the directions kind of confusing when I first started, I couldn’t understand how to get eggs and other stuff…?
    [/quote]
5 Likes

Hope everything goes well !

4 Likes

I really like your game, @SwimGirlStudios, but I don’t like it when I harvest Corn :corn:, the game sometimes thinks I made wheat :bread:. That bug can be a little bit too annoying.

5 Likes

I hope this helps. Keep up the exceptional work on Riverside Ranch!

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback that I’ve gotten so far!

It really helps!

The resounding feedback I’ve gotten is that there needs to be another way to get more coins and increase storage in the bard without using seeds (thanks @0Author-Detective0 , @The_Wild_Fox and @DolphinGirl7). Based on this, I will be adding another way to get more coins and I will increase the storage in the barn!

Which of the following do you think I should implement?

How could you earn more coins? Chose up to 2.
  • Farm themed mini-games
  • A daily allowance of coins (the more days you play, the more coins you get per day)
  • Orders you complete are worth more money
  • Start the game with more coins
  • You can sell any extra items in your barn
  • Other - please explain below

0 voters

Bug Fixes:
@Kaila808 and @DolphinGirl7 - I’m not sure why you guys aren’t able to press anything sometimes… I’ll look into it for sure! @ me if it happens again (:

@990867 I agree completely! This is super annoying! It’s the main reason I’m going to update.

And finally…

• I’m going to make the directions more clear
  • Add more animals!!
  • Add more items to produce!!
Which animal would you want most:
  • Sheep
  • Goat
  • Horse
  • Dog
  • Duck
  • Llama
  • Mouse

0 voters

What item would you rather produce?
  • Sandwich
  • Pizza
  • Salad
  • Cardboard
  • Cloth
  • Other - describe below

0 voters

Sorry this is a bit lengthy! I appreciate all the feedback! Please respond to the polls if you can, and if you have time, answer the questions from the first post. There will be some other things that I add in the update but they are secret right now (: It might be a few weeks before all the parts to the update are complete (because I’m really busy), but I’m excited to finish it!

Thats all for now! I’ll let you all know when the update is released!

@LunarEclispe @0Author-Detective0 @Aqua @GOATGAMES @Nobody @Stylishpoopemoji33 @FearlessPhoenix @Unamed-Account @Rod @Kaila808 @The_Wild_Fox @990867 @creationsofavillager @Fenith @Otato @DolphinGirl7

9 Likes

Can you add two animals? Horse and a goat

2 Likes

I’ll take it into consideration! I like both of those as well (:

5 Likes

I liked the daily allowance idea, but maybe instead of just an automatic daily reward—a wheel spin. It’s always more fun when you don’t know exactly what prizes you are getting. The prizes on the wheel could just be different amounts of coins. And maybe in some future update, an exclusive pet could be involved in the spinning. If included, this would happen daily. However, this might take away from the seed-devolving angle of this project and so I’d be happy with just a simple daily allowance, or any of the other ideas you suggested.

As for the new animals, this was quite tough to decide. But I thought a dog might be a nice touch. After all, almost every farmer has a barnyard dog.

For the items you produce, of course, pizza :yum::pizza:. This could be produced using wheat (for the dough), milk (to make into cheese), and with some assistance from a pig, some pork for the pepperoni.

I don’t mean to overwhelm you with this lengthy reply. These are just my opinions. In the end, everything is up to you to decide :upside_down_face:. I can’t wait to see this new updated version of Riverside Ranch!

5 Likes

these are great ideas! I like the idea of a daily wheel spin… I might implement something like that. And I was thinking of adding pets, so that could be the way to get one - they would be more special that way. Thanks for the feedback!

5 Likes

maybe produce wool???

1 Like

That’s a good one - If I add sheep I will definitely add wool. Thanks for the suggestion!

4 Likes

Maybe there could be a thing to buy with seeds that would automatically milk the cow, so you could buy a cow milker, a pig tapper, or a chicken collector. Then you could buy upgrades for them with more seeds of how fast they produce.

1 Like

Oooh I like that - nice! I’ll look into that idea! Thanks for the feedback (:

4 Likes

there you go

1 Like

thanks! I will definitley be adding more stuff in this update! I will consider making the swipes into taps, especially if I end up implementing LR10123’s idea of an automating cow/pig/chicken collector. Thanks for the feedback (:

4 Likes

Yay! can’t wait for the update !

3 Likes