Right Brained or Left Brained?

hopscotch

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xp329ym27
Find out what side of your brain you are more dominant in! Everyone has qualities of being either left-brained or right-brained, but most are dominant in one side. Being right-brained means you are an abstract thinker, and you like the arts. Being left-brained means you are more logical, and tend to like math and science. Find out by taking a super short quiz by tapping that link up there? Comment or remix with what you got, or comment on this post to let me know!
DISCLAIMER This is just a fun test not to be taken seriously. Your result may or may not reflect your personality or your brain dominance in any way, shape, or form.

I'm right brained! But I picked stuff that was organized... I do like math... :joy:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I'm right brained! If that makes sense

I'm right brained! It expresses me as a bonus...

this is scinetiffically incorrect. we use 100% of our brain, both sides, dominant in both.(maybe)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@hopscotch_king do you mean scientifically? Yes, both sides are connected by the Corpus Callosum underneath the parietal lobe, and each controls the other. Being dominant in one lobe does not mean it is used more. Each lobe has a specific function and structure that is different from one another. But, each lobe has different traits, and depending on your personality and interests, you are May be more dominant in another. If your are more organized, you tend to be dominant in your left brain. If you have any further questions, I am not the one to consult. I recommend The John Hopkins University website for more neurological information.

@seawolfwerehorse yeah, your left side directly controls your right, and vice versa. But each side has dominant traits, and it has nothing to do with how it controls the other.

I'm right brained! :smile:

what if I want to be front brained? is there no trait for that? equality people!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I am totally right-brained as this suggests:

Im left brained:joy::joy::joy::joy: (text)

Left :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓:slightly_smiling::slightly_smiling::slightly_smiling::slightly_smiling::slightly_smiling::slightly_smiling::slightly_smiling::slightly_smiling:

I'm right brained! I completely thought I would be!

I'm left brained......

The girl got right-brained! Well, I am more creative and don't turn down the boy's crafts (which he rarely makes).. And am good at Language Arts.

The boy got left-brained! He is way better at math. And turns down all of the girl's crafts. Also, he is a sports fanatic and is doing 4th grade math in 3rd grade.

And we were the 10th liker, but that stupid like limit kept us from liking! To the like limit creator: :rage:

I'm right brained!