Return the Time Stamps

I must share something with you guys.

I like the new update and all… except for the part where THT deleted all of the time stamps on projects.

I find this to be kinda wrong because people found it helpful to know exactly when the projects were created.

Here’s a screenshot:

If you all notice what’s happening, then you will see that there are no time stamps.

@Ana @Rodrigo @Kayla @Nazari @Elizabeth, please bring these time stamps back!

25 Likes

not really, just the number of weeks lol, if they do bring it back it would be nice if after 52 weeks it said 1y, but yes plz bring them back

13 Likes

This is the strongest thing that I am sticking to.

8 Likes

I agree :heart:

9 Likes
System agrees
9 Likes

-1 loves the stamping of time

13 Likes

Noooooooo!

8 Likes

Donald j Trump

7 Likes

yes

6 Likes

Yes please I can’t figure out which projects have been affected by the remix bug anymore (also was that fixed?)

7 Likes

I agree!

4 Likes

Yes, I really agree with this.

However, there are a few alternatives as of now:

1. Use a shortcut that gets the JSON file and shows the time of publishing (the exact time)
  2. Go to the Web Explorer, which never removed the time stamps and will also show the date and time frame if you hover over the clock
8 Likes

This hurts my brain because I keep looking for it and then remember that they are not there :cry:

9 Likes

…which is why I created this topic.

Why was this flagged?

7 Likes

I dunno. Time doesn’t really matter, but then you can tell if someone is away

5 Likes

I think it would be great to bring time stamps back. I often use them to tell if a user is active on Hopscotch and their publish schedule, but most importantly, I find it interesting to know the publishing date so you get an idea of how advanced the app was at that point, which editor version that was used, and also what trends that were around at that point.

16 Likes

I think time stamps are important and useful. As others have mentioned, they help you figure out when a user was last active, which can be useful if you want to, say, ask a user to collab, and they don’t have the forum. With time stamps, we were able to tell if they were still active on the app or not.

9 Likes

Yeah! I am totally agreeing with you!

Revive this topic! Keep up! Return the time stamps, please!

11 Likes

Timestamp Gang?

8 Likes

Yay I got nice reply

7 Likes