Results: April Lightning Challenge (Run by Leaders)

The winners are here!

Hi! As you might have seen, the leaders recently hosted a challenge to celebrate spring (April Lightning Challenge (Run by Leaders)). You all made an amazing job and you entered wonderful projects! But in a challenge, you need to have a winner.

And the winner is…

…drumroll…

Click here to reveal the winner...

@ItzMya! :tada::sparkles:

With a really beautiful shape art celebrating spring, you impressed a lot of people, including your fellow community leaders. The winning project can be found here:
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/104edy41p0

2nd place: @Gilbert189

With “Spring Project! v1.3”, you really impressed us.

3rd place: @tankt2016

Another really nice projects which combines art with games. How many eggs can you find in this lovely spring scene?

If you did not make it into the top three, don´t be disappointed! Keep your eyes open for more challenges and fun stuff from us! For the top three users in this challenge, the prizes will be as following:

1st place - @ItzMya

2nd place - @Gilbert189

3rd place - @tankt2016

Your prizes will be given to you as soon as possible.

The exclusive badges will be forum badges that @Ana will award to you shortly. She will also hand out permanent regular which you cannot lose. Your other awards will be given out as soon as possible.

@omtl

29 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

8 Likes

Congratulations to @ItzMya, @Gilbert189 and @tankt2016!

11 Likes

Congratulations! Well done everyone!!!

8 Likes

Congratulations @ItzMya @Gilbert189 @tankt2016!

7 Likes

Ohmyskshdjsjsjdbd thanks so much and thanks everyone for the congratulations !!

Congrats to the other winners and participants!!

8 Likes

How often do u do these challenges?

3 Likes

Whattttt?? 2nd??? Congrats to everyone that participated, especially @tankt2016 and @ItzMya! :)

8 Likes

Congrats, @ItzMya, @Gilbert189!

Thanks for the congrats everyone!

8 Likes

Congrats everyone! You guys all did a great job!

5 Likes

We do them every while and then, with more challenges upcoming. Keep your eyes open!

4 Likes

Congrats @ItzMya, @tankt2016, and @Gilbert189! All amazing projects!

4 Likes

@ItzMya @Gilbert189 @tankt2016

I need to know what you want your title will be @ItzMya

Your badges have been awarded.

@ItzMya I will nominate your project for featured.

I will also be spamliking and shouting you all out on my profile.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Sksksksks ok tysm :))
Would I be able to get back to u about my title? I’m not sure yet what I want lol

5 Likes

Ok that’s ok.

Just tag me and put your title in “ “ so I know what it is.

4 Likes

Since I’m already regular, would it be possible to give the 2 months of regular prize to someone else?
Because if that’s possible I’d like to give it to TheJuiciestMango.

7 Likes

OMG @ITZMYA CONGRATULATIONS!!! :tada::confetti_ball::champagne::balloon: U TOTALLY DESERVE lT :roller_coaster::wedding::wedding::roller_coaster::wedding::love_hotel::kissing_heart::balloon::sob::cold_sweat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: im so proud + happy for u :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::cupid::cupid::sparkling_heart::heart_decoration::gift_heart:

8 Likes

and congrats to @tankt2016 and @Gilbert189 also!! both of your projects were amazing, and i can see how you won lol

7 Likes

Tysm TD :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::sob::frog: :bangbang::bangbang: Thank u for creating the collab account, I never would have done it w/o you :hugs::nerd_face::sparkles::heart_eyes_cat::bangbang:

4 Likes

Good job everyone!

3 Likes