Respecting dank meme accounts and opinions on them

Yeah! I add translations to posts @bean makes (unless they are in Qusid's General topik because :p) so everyone can understand. :D

I am totally not the person who runs bean's account. XD

Great topic! I agree!

My only question would be, how do "dank meme" accounts relate to Hopscotch and/or the forums?

@JaggedJeans that's awesome!

@smishsmash cool! Thank you. :D

@Niftynia75 Thank you! :D

@CreationsOfaNoob Thank you! :D ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

@William04GamerA Thank you! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

@Kiwicute2016 I thought accounts didn't need to be hopscotch related... Only their topics and posts. :P
Anyways, most dank meme account make and have made projects on hopscotch, and they contribute on normal hopscotch related topics too, they're basically normal forum users but speaking differently. XD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

omg Gr8 topeec :000
I would make a dank meme account but I'm out of emails :0000

Hmm... I find that very interesting. Looking through your "TOM" acc, I find it filled mostly of off-topic/non relating to Hopscotch posts. And it's not just your account, other "dank meme" accs too.

Heer'z ay leik :hearts:

Eye speek a dialect

That's my account lol

I'll try to stay on topic more, thanks for the reminder. :D

I do think I saw a dank meme speaking collab who made projects on HS... I think

Sorryz. Which one is hers? Tangerine?

@Kiwicute2016
Hers is @LamspBlueverryJuts XD

We share @Tangerine but I use it more. :33

No, we don't share Tangerine lol

Wait, do we?

Wut
I thought we did lol

I thought we didn't. XD

We did lol

Well then she shows an even better example. XD I ignored the most current posts under "Hopscotch Forum Birthday Party".

But my point is, if they're going to be filled with spam or completely unrelated posts, should they really be allowed?

One or two related posts doesn't make a difference if it's going to be mostly randomness.

They shouldn't really unless the majority of their posts are as related as possible or they don't go unrelated too often

That's not allowed.
On any account. XD

We should use a nice, friendly reminder to keep posts related. :)

As long as the majority (what @KVJ said) of the posts are related, it's okay. :D

I agree with KVJ and Pingu: they should be allowed as long as the majority of their posts are related.
Like @Qusid does a great job of being on topic, with the occasional off topic post. I think Qusid sets a good example for the rest of the accounts, he even has a Hopscotch account and has made some nice projects. :D
But it's ok to be a little off topic once in a while, everyone (dank meme account or not) does.