Respecting dank meme accounts and opinions on them

Hello everyone!
Thanks to @Bananadog for the title! XD

I've noticed an increase in dank meme accounts, which is fine (as long as the account does not violate the rules!) and awesome! :D
I, personally, like them, and think that they're funny and fun. XD
I own one myself, it's actually one of the first ones to be created, and I am fluent in dank meme. XD

But I've also seen some harsh comments about dank meme accounts and the language. :0

Keep in mind that the dank meme accounts are still controlled by real humans, people, fruit, items, aliens, squids, foods, and living things, who all have feelings too.
It can hurt a lot of people's feelings if you call them really annoying or ‘dum.b’.

You should remember this for everyone. Dank meme account or not. :D

People can talk however they want to talk, use any grammar, language, or spelling they want to use, as long it doesn't violate the community guidelines.

Just kindly ask a dank meme speaking account to translate what they said into English or to only use English while talking to you, I'm sure most of them will be happy to do that. :D

If you find dank meme accounts annoying or you don't like them, I respect your opinion. But please, if you're going to express it, express it in nice, respectful way. :D

We should also respect opinions on dank meme speaking accounts. Any opinion should be respected. :D
Don't fight fire with fire, and be respectful when replying to them!

Smol tip: If you're having trouble translating dank meme, just say the dank meme words out loud! :D

Note thingy: This topic is only a friendly reminder. I am not saying disliking dank meme accounts and/or the dank meme language is 'bad' or 'mean'.

First!

FIRST TIME I GOT TO SAY DAT
YEY XD

This is great!!! Very well said :clap:🏻:clap:🏻:clap:🏻:clap:🏻:clap:🏻
I completely agree! :D

Noice topic!

Here's a liku <3

Great topic! :D

I completely agree! :D

@Rainboom YEY CONGRATULATIONS!1!!1!1!1!1!1!!!
Thank you! :D

@Pingu Thank you! :D

@iReesesCup

@Mathgirl Thank you so much! :D :D

Your welcome senpaiiiiiiiiiii :D

Great topic!

Thank you! :D

@SmilingSnowflakes amazing topic! :)

Very well said! I completely agree. :D

Here's a like! :D
<3

Thank you so much! :D

Of course! :D

It's a very well written essay! Great job! :)

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ :D

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

THANK YOU BANNY!1!1!!1!!!11! :D

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

NP!1!!11! :D
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ :D XD

Exactly

Yes very well said indeed

Thank you! Here's a like (I'm out for 9 hours ;-;-;-;-;): <ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ3

Great topic :D

Great topic! :smile:

I don't have one because I'm not fluent in dank meme ;-; I must learn from you master

Great topic :D

I am also very fluent in dank meme XD