Requests for William04GamerA

Hi everyone!

This is where you can put down your requests for the awesome @William04GamerA to make! He makes trail and shape arts, and they look awesome, like I said before!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum dude!!

I’m Fearless, tag me as @FearlessPhoenix if you need anything. The tag will send me a notification and I can come help.

Cya around!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! If you need anything just tag me @BabyButterfly

3 Likes

Can you draw or code this oc:

This counts as a request right

2 Likes

I so agree! @William04GamerA is an amazing coder—particularly trail artist.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ve seen you around Hopscotch, and you make great pixel arts!

1 Like

Thanks! Everyone here is so nice! (Unless you’re a bot, but I doubt it.)

1 Like

I think so… although I think the bunny needs a name…

1 Like

Actually there is a bot here. @discobot.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Oh, hello @Master_Alchemist! Thank you so much for all your requests and your nice words about me! I say the same to @PandaS - thank you for saying that I´m a great coder. You two made my day :slight_smile:

I can´t wait to get to know you more and to get awesome requests. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Of course! Only saying what’s true!

2 Likes

Yeah. What @PandaS said.

1 Like

Hey @William04GamerA how is the Starbucks logo coming along?

1 Like

Hi! As you can read on my latest project, I´m away from my iPad until tomorrow. Unfortunately, I haven´t started it yet due to extreme busy-ness. I do consider making it as my big summer trail art, so that I can work on it and then release it in the beginning of the summer. So, if you have any other requests, feel free to tell me!

1 Like

Gr8! I can’t wait to see it (And yes, I can understand the busy-ness. I am juggling a lot of projects right now too)

1 Like

Okay @William04GamerA. I understand why you closed that. Will this be closed, you think?

1 Like

I’m not sure, actually. I need to ask Ana about that!

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: .

1 Like

This topic is dying (mainly because I have no requests at the moment)

Wait…
@William04GamerA, can you make the Samsung Galaxy A90, Samsung Galaxy A2 Core, and Motorola Razr 2019?

They are all rumored phones.

2 Likes