"Request Seed" Block Questions/Debug

It’ll count as a debug

2 Likes

Are purchases saved within plays? If not, how can we save a players progress without access to the beta editor?

4 Likes

I don’t know for sure, but my guess is that they would save between plays. They are different from user variables, so I don’t think that not having the advanced editor would change anything

2 Likes

yes I think

When (if ever) will this block be released for everyone?

2 Likes

never, or some people will start to put hundreds of request seeds block lol

3 Likes

true, someone can make a you are rich app out of this
req seed 1000000

2 Likes

They can’t request that many seeds

3 Likes

the maximum number of seeds you can request is 200

6 Likes

Well, it is still a lot plus, it would be an unreasonable price for something. And, not many people would buy it. Especially if their not a seed dev, or has the seed block.

1 Like

Heh-heh, free money

1 Like

Then just tell the players this is only one-time-use purchase

1 Like

Yes, they act like user variables and are permanently unlocked after the first purchase (it is saved between plays).

Not any time in the near future as I know. They have to figure out a way to automatically filter projects first instead of manually moderating every project.

6 Likes

How long will you need to wait to get the request seed block if you finished the form?

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Aaron!!
Be patient, The Hopscotch Team is probably very busy, cuz i believe that almost everybody applied :)

3 Likes

maybe these posts will help answer your question!

6 Likes

Hello Aaron and welcome to the forum! There is no schedule but I believe it will take more than a week I believe if you aren’t on the waitlist

2 Likes

Question from previous topic

2 Likes

Do we have access to the block forever? Or for a limited time?

2 Likes

You get to permanently keep it once you get it :))

4 Likes