"Request Seed" Block Questions/Debug

Do we have access to the block forever? Or for a limited time?

3 Likes

You get to permanently keep it once you get it :))

6 Likes

How often do you go over the list?

2 Likes

Also, if i did get access to it, how many different purchases are required? For example, right now my project could have a developer mode, color customization purchase, 2 other small basic unlocks, and maybe a donate button. Would this be enough purchases? (they are all quite small)

2 Likes

It’s all up to you, no requirements of how many purchases or how many seeds they request. :))

I wouldn’t make a seed purchase for every single thing though lol

5 Likes

@ALBUS here

3 Likes

How do you get the block, I already did the form.
But when is the date that the results will come in?

3 Likes

You might not get it. There is no specific date. Yuanyuan might not even email you.

3 Likes

@Yuanyuan, would you be able to give people seeds like a seed dev once you gain some?

2 Likes

Technically you cannot do that yet, even though there are workarounds for people who have seed blocks, but being able to give seeds to another Hopscotcher is a feature we’ve been thinking about adding to the app.

Would you like a feature in Hopscotch where you can gift seeds directly to another user?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

10 Likes

Oh cool! This will be good for comps that give seeds

3 Likes

Yes and that would be quite simple to add

3 Likes

Everyone has voted yes currently. Also I see it being a good feature to hopscotch.

2 Likes

This would be great! Although the one downside of this I can see is that it would devalue plants as people could gift seeds instead and the person would actually receive the seeds, but I don’t think that would matter too much. There would also have to be a notification when someone gifted you some.

2 Likes

It says that I need to wait until further notice.

But when?

2 Likes

you already replied to yourself lol

2 Likes

Since it’s “until further notice,” there is no set date or time. You’ll have to keep your eyes open for an announcement from the team, though there aren’t any plans for this in the near future

5 Likes

Most “yes” votes on a poll

New World record

It’s the most liked poll from THT!

1 Like

Can you gift someone seeds by making them purchase “-5” seeds or something?

2 Likes

nop you can’t :|

2 Likes