Request seed block problem

Hi there is a problem with then seed block.
I tried to fix the issue. It still unavailable. Please tell me if you know when it’s available.

Tks,
MuteChristmasTree97.

7 Likes

Hi! Oh no, it isn’t good that you are having problems! We’ll do our best to help.

Is it possible for you to describe the problem a bit more so we can help you better? Currently, the “Request seeds” block is only available to a restricted amount of users that are seed developers, which you can become by applying for THT’s “Seed developer programs”. There aren’t any applications open right now, but be on the lookout in case they open it again in the future!

Because of the restricted access to the block, it can be the reason for why you are having problems with it.

5 Likes

Know what you mean.

Tks

3 Likes

The seed block says that it will open again from further announcement. But when?

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean, are you saying that requests are closed? If so then I would just wait, as you get to be a better coder you’re projects will start to gain traction and you’ll be able to participate in seed developers programs when tht notice you! (Seed developers programs are the mentored courses that help users create projects for top games)

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.