"Request Seed" Block Access in Hopscotch Application

Ooo, extremely cool!

5 Likes

Quick question: Is there a specific time when we get notified if we are selected?
@Yuanyuan

6 Likes

No, there’s not a specific time. We’re trying to roll out the seed block slowly in the beginning because there’s some stuff that we need to finalize, so a set schedule will eventually happen but not yet. Thank you for your patience!

18 Likes

@ShakenChip read the OP (if you haven’t already) this could really be useful in your game ((:

2 Likes

I already read this. I don’t think I could get in, atleast not right now with my most popular project only having 200 plays, 30 likes, and me only having 30 followers.

1 Like

It’s not about popularity though

1 Like

Yeah its not about the popularity!

I know, but I don’t think it would be possible, because you also need to consider I joined in January.

1 Like

Keep coding good games! Since there’s no mentorship, the seed block is given to those who consistently make better projects and show complexity in their projects. I think you’re on the right track if you’re thinking about coding a variety of projects with different areas of codes.

I would encourage you to put your name down, since we will revisit the list periodically, we can see if you’ve progressed throughout time.

13 Likes

at first I did not even know what clone index was

1 Like

it’s the clone of the index index of the clone

1 Like

Its not about your join date either (you’d have a better chance if you know more about hopscotch though)

1 Like

Like I mean that you have to know hopscotch and what its forum is. So you kinda have to know what hopscotch is. (And so you can actually know about this topic thing)

this is a dream

7 Likes

You don’t need to be famous or well known to get this! I just got it yesterday!!!

4 Likes

That is why you join the forum! To ask questions

4 Likes

Say we apply now, with links to three projects, but in the future we improve a lot. Would tht look through your newer projects, not just the ones submitted in the application?

5 Likes

We do look at your profile when we review your application. However, if you feel strongly about some new projects that you would like us to see, you can send me an email (hello@gethopscotch.com).

13 Likes

Will there be an announcement here when the first batch of people are accepted?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the first batch already got it.

2 Likes