I meant spam lol

3 Likes

Are you still adding people?

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t she be?

4 Likes

I’m just asking

4 Likes

@All if you haven’t got the block it’s probably not because of them not doing it

Well actually that’s not true

Yuanyuan are u doing this?

6 Likes

:/ I wish I had this for the summer comp game I’m making

4 Likes

We have been reviewing the list of Seed Block Applications, but at this time we decided to not give out any Seed Block until we finalize the details for the next wave of applications.

We’re coming up with new guidelines for applying to the Seed block, so it will not be announced until later (no guaranteed date, and I can’t tell you any details yet because it’s not finalized). We thank you for all the interest in applying for the Seed Block, as it helped us to learn a lot about Hopscotchers and how the future of Seed Block should look like.

The reason we’re closing down the application and halting giving people access to the Seed Block right now is that we’re trying to reform the process for wider access. The previous application process is not as efficient and clear as we would like it to be in the future.

I would say that the best thing to do is to keep learning and coding so that you have more to show once the application opens again. Remember you don’t need the Seed Block to learn how to code, so don’t get too caught up in this!

I will close this topic and new announcements will be made in the future.

14 Likes