Request new features and report bugs in app

The forum allows us to make hopscotch better by squashing those bugs and requesting new features. To make this more accessible, we should be able to do this in app. Not every hopscotcher is on the forum, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have great ideas. Another way this would help is it would declutter the forum. In the app, you could see existing bug reports, mitigating redundant topics. This would be located in the 3 dots. Maybe hopscotch could also label a bug or feature request “Seen, working on it, or solved.” This would appear in your notifications.
So what do you think?

5 Likes

Email…
Tho other than emailing, it would be nice to have a feature

3 Likes

True, but hopscotch is mostly kids, who may or may not have an email

4 Likes

bruh imagine the gibberish kids gonna type but what if someone just spams lol

2 Likes

Ikr

3 Likes

Sometimes in my notifications the profile pic are off and don’t match what they actually are.

3 Likes

Reported

4 Likes

This would be great especially since lots of kids aren’t allowed to join the forum. In fact, before my friend and I were aware the forum existed, she would always be saying “I wish Hopscotch had this” and “I wish Hopscotch had that”. Another reason this would be great is because bug reports and new feature ideas are constantly in my forum newest tab. This isn’t a bad thing, it’s just that lots of those topics end up getting closed anyway due to the fact that lots of hops before them have already reported/suggested that idea/bug. This makes things less cluttered. Which brings me to a feature that I think should be added along with this. Maybe identifying if someone has reported/suggested such a thing and telling the hop that there is a suggestion/report like this already. I am aware this would be hard to implement, and is not completely necessary, but it is just something to think about.

You’re idea, however is absolute :fire:.

4 Likes

A bug I have: the dot that lets you know you have a new notification in the app never appears for me even though I’m getting notifications.

1 Like

Yes it’s the same with me ! Happened just now !

That issue is ancient. I’ve been having it longer than I can remember. I don’t really think there’s much THT can do about that.

1 Like

Totally agree lol

1 Like