Request an animated profile picture!

requests
profile_pic
animated

A month or 2 ago, I made an animated profile picture generator in an app called Codea. Yesterday, for whatever reason, I decided to recode the generator in Python, using some standard Python libraries (and an image to gif library). With the recode came some improvements, better organization, and best of all, a built-in gif generator! (Yay! No more random video to gif websites :stuck_out_tongue: )

Here's the result:

And yes, this is my new profile picture.

Since the code that I used to make this is very flexible, I am going to take requests! I probably will only do the first 3-4, so request as fast as possible if you want one of these (cool) profile pictures!

Request form:

Central logo/letter/symbol (in mine, it is a "V"):
Color scheme (color names or specific RGB values both work):
How do you want the logo to animate? Do you want it to rotate, pop in and out, etc?:
Any images you want me to incorporate? Put them here!:

Note: It took me around 30 minutes to make my profile picture, mainly because it has to regenerate the gif every time make a change. You won't get your profile picture for at least 20 minutes after resquesting!

Thanks a lot! I don't know if you can do that symbol though...

I will try to do that symbol to the best of my ability :slight_smile:

Okay, thanks! :smiley:

Central logo/letter/symbol: H
Color Scheme: Sky blue or Pink
How do you want the logo to animate : pop and rotate
Any images you want me to incorporate: No

@Gobli09

Thank you so much! :smiley: :smiley: :grin: :grin:

Central logo/letter/symbol::fleur-de-lis:️ ( plz don't do that weird box at the end)Color scheme (color names or specific RGB values both work): 60, 506, 253 and 1000, 0, 1000 ( and the gold of the actual symbol)
How do you want the logo to animate? Do you want it to rotate, pop in and out, etc?: Rotate and pop in and out slowly
Any images you want me to incorporate? Put them here!: None

Central logo/letter/symbol (in mine, it is a "V"): PA
Color scheme (color names or specific RGB values both work): Yellow (255,255,0) and Black(0,0,0)
How do you want the logo to animate? Do you want it to rotate, pop in and out, etc?: Going around in a circle
Any images you want me to incorporate? Put them here!: None

@Hermione

Wow! Can't wait to see mine! @AJCode

Thank you!

And no sanddunes in mine.

Did you make the generator using Python? That is cool! I am currently on a coding day camp that teaches Python and I didn't know that you could make that! Which modules are you using? How does the code work?
You don't have to answer, I know that it is a complicated code, I just thought that this was cool.

Thank you sooooo much!!
I'll make it my profile pic and give credit to u!

Do they all have the sin Movement in/out phase? Or can it be anything?

Oops, never mind. Sorry for tagging you :sweat_smile:

Yeah. That's it. Irs too complicated but please tell me if you can't do it. It wok because I didn't really need a pfp.

@Valgo , can you tell me when mine is done? You're the best HSer, so it may take a while. Thanks! @AJCode