Reporting suggestion

Maybe add an “other” category for reporting, where you write the thing they are doing that deserves being reported

1 Like

What kind of ships are you guys specifically seeing though? Are they shipping other hopscotchers or just fictional characters?
Sometimes the context gives these sorts of things different meaning. Such as if hopscotchers without any relation are shipped by someone, they might be annoyed or offended by it. This actually happened on the forum before at one point.

2 Likes

For a second i thought you were actually Jazz and got confused by the response

5 Likes

jazz 100 :P

mods.changepfp('exquisitesoup);
4 Likes

Lol same…

2 Likes

You forgot to close your string.

5 Likes

oooooooooooooooooops. I did forget.

2 Likes

More specific reporting categories could definetly be added, I think. And maybe a pop up before you opened a project that told you that it has been reported, but that THT hasn’t taken a look at it yet. And then your parents/an adult have to solve a math problem or input their birth year or something like that to continue maybe?

Spamreporting would be possible though, but perhaps an algorithm could be used? So that if like a certain amount of perchantage of the project plays is reports, the popup would be displayed. Perhaps you could even change those settings yourself?

3 Likes

But what if someone is making cargo shipping game?

1 Like

Yeah. That would be cool. However, it’s really easy to get pass the date of birth or a math problem.

3 Likes

Then you use the words shi.pping,

3 Likes

But if the word was banned as @Nobody said, you wouldn’t be able to do that. Or do you mean put that funky period in the middle of the word? That would work but would look kinda wonky

1 Like

I agree

1 Like

You could do all caps or a different font or smth

2 Likes

idk
that’s fine for a title but it could really be weird for random caps in the how to play or whatever

1 Like

I see many shipping on HS, and it will probably go under inappropriate content (as you all say). It’s okay I guess, but I find it kinda disturbing. also, great idea!

1 Like

Shipping usually to affect artists and roleplayers and I find this very hurtful as to if someone suddenly shipped another person with someone else

I find this a very good suggestion although I think that you can just report the project for being inappropriate

After all, like gwe said, hopscotch wasn’t made for shipping

3 Likes

Is this really a problem anymore?

yes

1 Like

Bump

@leaders should this be clived?

2 Likes

Still seems like a valid suggestion to me honestly

3 Likes