Report suggestions (idk why I’m so worried about safety all the time)

Sometimes I see projects the bypass the filter with a dot in the middle like th.is or th!s and that’s not really good and I want to say there was a project with an inappropriate thumbnail and I don’t want to go in the project then report it because I don’t want to “magnify” the bad word with a dot in between it so if there was an report button on the project too instead of just in the project that would be great.

Example:

Also I think there should be an other section in report in case it’s inappropriate but doesn’t connect to the given options

Example:

18 Likes

Taking first post >:)

9 Likes

I love this idea!

7 Likes

Hmm yes very good

I approve

7 Likes

Cool idea :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeeeeesssss I’ve come in contact with so many projects that didn’t fit any of those options!

8 Likes

Same with me

5 Likes

Very good suggestion! :+1:

6 Likes

Yes we need this.

3 Likes
  • We need this
  • We don’t need this

0 voters

3 Likes

This is a great that will create a safer community for sure. I agree with it!

4 Likes

Great suggestions!
Question—would “link report” be the report menu, but outside of the project or a box where you paste the URL of the project you want to report? Or something else?

This has been suggested before (can’t find the original topic atm)—but I don’t think merging is necessary, since you also have the “link report” suggestion. It’s great that this is still being suggested, though! The more mentions of this, the chance of this being implemented increases.

(Also, about the title. Safety is important, so it’s great that you have these suggestions to make us all safer.)