Replacing Projects

Let’s say I begin an update for a game, but it’s getting late and I need to go to sleep. What options do I have to keep the update on the game, without saving it to my profile? If I was to save it to my profile, then I would have multiple of the same game on my profile! That’s because when I go to publish the new update, it will publish a whole new project onto your profile!

So, why not add the ability to replace one of your projects? When you press share, it might have the option to replace a project or to publish a new one. If you select to replace a project, then it will give you a list of recent projects and you can select one!

How would you rate the idea?
  • Great Idea!
  • Meh.
  • This is not a good idea.

0 voters

(@Nooby_Group)

11 Likes

That’s actually quite good

5 Likes

I saw a button, and pressed it on accident.

Sorry ‘bout that :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

nop it’s perfectly fine! i just don’t want the leads to clive this topic by accident because that “solved” post (:

6 Likes

I definitely think that the experience when updating projects can be improved!

6 Likes

Groovy idea

4 Likes

what i did is i just made a maintenence scene and put that on so nobody would play it until it was done ^~^

3 Likes

Bump

I want to see this. There are so many cases that need this.

2 Likes

Agreed! My parents tell me off for taking too long on them when we need to do something and then I just have to go out of it and never see it again!! :+1:

2 Likes