Rename Variable Glitch

I’m very thankful for the editor! “Lemoms” won’t be a pain to look at, so I won’t need to use the editor to change that for now. But mark my words, I’ll be using the editor someday.

2 Likes

One of us could remix the project with the name Lemons, if it really matters to you :wink:

4 Likes

That’s too kind of you, but I have befriended Lemoms and she has now been my friend. She even made me a friendship bracelet! (Do not underestimate the power of a friendship bracelet.) I don’t want to part so quickly. But still thanks for the offer, I never would have thought of that

5 Likes

Okay lol

I’m officially calling all the lemons in my house lemoms.

5 Likes

odd odd

2 Likes

Lol same
For me, it won’t even give me a rename option

2 Likes

Is this only with variables? I think I had a similar issue but I just deleted the app and re downloaded. That time I couldn’t even edit text without a crash.

2 Likes

You know, I haven’t tried renaming text yet. I will today. It works perfectly fine on the account on my phone, though.

2 Likes

And now I can’t unpublish projects that were deleted that I opened from a link. What is wrong with my iPad :((

1 Like

I think it could be an issue with app cache.

1 Like

When I delete an object the app crashes as well!!

*when I drag it to the trash can. The one in the block editor works fine.

Very peculiar, that is. It must just be you, because everything works fine for me. Could it be the device or a version of the app you have?

1 Like

reinstall hopscotch?

1 Like

ipad 6 gen is a good iPad, Tankt has it and Hs works fine there

2 Likes

Might be my school App Store (not Apple App Store). When I try to reinstall HS, the App Store freezes just like in HS.

1 Like

Have you tried a hard restart (hold both the home and off buttons for a few seconds — the iPad should restart)?

2 Likes

Restarting the iPad works! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Bump.

@leaders it seems the issue has been solved. Clive?

2 Likes