Rename object bug?

hopscotch
glitches
bug

Hey everyone!
So, I was working on a project, when I must have tapped on an object's name or something, because it asked me if I wanted to rename it.

So, first of all, I didn't know we were able to do this, which I think is pretty awesome. But, when I tried to click "Done", it didn't do anything. I clicked "Cancel" and nothing happened either. I eventually had to restart Hopscotch.
So, I would like to know two things:
1. Has anyone experienced this bug before?
2. Did anyone else not know we could do this or was I just all alone? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
So.. Polls time!

• I have seen/experienced this bug before
  • WAT I've never seen this before

0voters

Reply if you'd like!

This isn't a bug. The HT did this intentionally.
For example, if you had thirty stargirls and you wanted to know which was which, you could name them Stargirl 1, Stargirl 2, etc.

So they made it intentionally so I can't do anything after tapping to change the object's name?

I think the bug is for them Done and Cancel didn't work
Edit: lol yeah what @Giraffedolphin26 said

It works for me.

It's happened to me before when I have bad wifi, but usually doesn't happen

I have seen it it happened with me i had to resart my ipad!!!!

You can do that. Youve been able to do it for a long time. Did u not know that?? You have to click on the text under the character

Read the entire post :wink:

Oooooooooohhhhh i didnt the bottom and no i havent seen that

I have seen this and with set text I have had the bug!

All You Half To Do Is Tap On The Characters Name Once You Take It Out Of The Menu.

• See?
  • THIS IS NOT A
  • GLITCH

0voters

Again,
Read the whole post :wink:
I am talking about a glitch

That happens to me a lot, especially with text objects. If you exit the app, swipe up, and restart, it will work fine.