Remixing Misconceptions

Hai!

Sum ppl thenk that remeksing is nut a gud thing. but et is akshually a gud thing! :0
Remeksing halps us learn! u can remiks a project with new fechures 2 improov et. by remeksing u can see other ppl's code and use et in ur own projects (with credit) or ekspand on et! there r different types of remikses:

Branching
When u branch a project some1's project is in ur drafts, and not publeshed yet.
Rehopping
A Rehop is when a hop lieks ur project su much they remix it with "Rehop!" in the title and/or add a neic messuge. :D
Remixing
a regular remiks is when u have a published project originally made by some1 else. Et will have a rectangle in the corner saying who the original project is bye.

Sumtimes, ppl forget to give credit or dun't chemge anything. :0
U can nicely ask them 2 give credit. sum ppl just liek ur project su much they republish et su fast they forget 2 add credit! If a hop is being rude ubout not giving credit, u can report teh project or email THT if things are serious at help@gethopscptch.com. The best thing 2 do es to ignore the publisher. :D

Bai! Have a great day!

Translation Just In Case

Hi!

Some people think that remixing is not a good thing, but it is actually a good thing! :0
Remixing helps us learn! You can remix a project with new features to improve it. By remixing you can see other people's code and use it in your own projects (with credit) or expand on it! There are different types of remixes:

Branching
When you branch a project, someone's project is in your drafts, and not published yet.
Rehopping
A Rehop is when a hop likes your project so much they remix it with "Rehop!" in the title and/or add a nice message. :D
Remixing
A regular remix is when you have is when you have a published project originally by someone else. It will have a rectangle in the corner saying who the original project is by.

Sometimes, people forget to give credit or don't change anything. :0
You can nicely ask them to give credit Some people like your project so much that they republish it so fast they forget to add credit! If a hop is being rude about not giving credit, you can report the project or email THT if things are serious at help@gethopscotch.com. The best thing to do is to ignore the publisher. :D

Bye! Have a great day!

Great post....

Wait you are @Intellection74 that's why u are so good....

Or are u???

Someone remixed mine and literally destroyed the whole project. One said nice project

Thicks! i m not Intellection 74. in fact, I m teh exact opposite uf her. :0

Translation Just In Case

Thanks! I'm not Intellection 74. In fact, I'm the exact opposite of her. :0

I sucepekt u
Ok I beleeve you
Translation: I suspect you ... Ok fine I believe you !

uh nu. i m soreh! maybe they were experimenteng becus they lieked ur project. :)

Translation Just In Case

Oh no. I'm sorry! Maybe they were experimenting because they liked your project. :)

Once I made this Emoji project and this Hopscotcher remixed it. I unpublished the project, added in credit, then republished. Guess what? He remixed again. About five times. And got rid of the credit. :expressionless: But, that was a very long time ago.

Great topic IntyyntI!

Lol same pronunciation though :0000O00

Edit: I n t y… y n t I… :O0

Edit II: hi @Kiwicute2016 :wink:

Great topic! :D

Bumping up thes topik. :0

good job for adding translations. without that i would go insane

Teh secund bump. :0

hai fren!! :D

gud topik. :D

Hai frenpai!

Gr8 topik! :D