Remixing advanced mode projects with advanced mode off saves it as a draft

If you try to remix a project (using the publish a remix button) that has advanced mode on, but you do not currently have it enabled, it will instead save it as a draft.

11 Likes

This doesn’t happen to me.

4 Likes
  • This happens to me
  • This does not happen to me

0 voters

5 Likes

that is really weird-

3 Likes

Huh. Maybe its something with the latest update. I haven’t updated it yet cus of some bugs.

1 Like

This behavior should be expected, since if you do not have Advanced Mode on, you should not be able to publish a remix project, so it will be saved to your profile instead.

3 Likes

Hey @Petrichor! I see Yuanyuan provided an official response from The Hopscotch Team, so I marked it as a solution. I assume that this reply solved your problem, but if not, feel free to remove the solution mark (if you can’t do that, just let a leader know and we’ll fix it!)

I scheduled this topic to close in 5 days, thus marking it as “solved”. If you want to discuss this further and don’t want it to close, also just let a leader know and we’ll fix that for you.

3 Likes

Personally i think it should only do this if you do not have the ability to turn on advanced mode. As the op states, it does this even if you have the ability too.

2 Likes

Just close already….

1 Like