Remixes not working (CLOSED)

I have a question and I really need an answer. FOr some reason, my “remixes of my projects” tab isn’t working. I know I have remixes, but it keeps saying that no one had remixed my projects , even when I specifically remember them doing it. For proof, I looked into the people who had remixed my projects accounts, but THE PROJECTS DISAPPEARED. ITS SERIOUSLY AS IF ALL OF THE REMIXES OF MY PROJECTS WERE WILED FROM EXISTENCE. Please please help. It would mean the world!

9 Likes

Hi there!

Have you tried refreshing the app?

4 Likes

Hey!
So, that happens sometimes when it isn’t refreshed!
Try closing out the tab, then entering back in! It should work!
@ me if you have questions!

4 Likes

Silvery has good advice, maybe your WiFi isn’t great, so try refreshing the app

They also could have unpublished projects

3 Likes

If someone remixed your project and unpublished it, you’ll only get the notif and be able to access it from there. Otherwise it should show up in the tab. A quick test would be liking the project through the notifs tab and then checking to see whether or not it appears in your favorites tab. If it doesn’t appear, that mean it’s unpublished. If it does, it should be in your tab. You can check it there then. If it still doesn’t show up, try checking you wifi and exiting completely out of the app (double tap home button to go to the carousel and then swipe hs up) and then reopening it. That should fix the problem.

Hope this helped, @ me if you need anything else

6 Likes

They appear in your remixes tab only if they remain published.

The “remixed project” notification in the notifications tab includes saving the projects as a draft, and unpublished projects will only be accessible through the notification.

2 Likes

I have tried refreshing the app already. Sadly, it didn’t work.

1 Like

Read my long post and AEs and see if that helps?

2 Likes

I know, but I had so many things in that tab, I highly doubt that ALL of them were unpublished.

3 Likes

Hmm, did you get the new update?

2 Likes

Do you have the most recent version of the app?

2 Likes

(Welcome to the forum! Everything going smoothly?)

Try emailing THT possibly?

2 Likes

I’ve never had this problem before…

Maybe you should close down and reopen Hopscotch. It will probably help.

1 Like

If you still can´t get this to work after trying with a better internet connection, you or a parent should email THT at help@gethopscotch.com.

2 Likes

oh. My friends on the app are now publishing projects with screenshots of my account on their screen. It says “oops! Looks like haiimstarbuckslover hasn’t posted anything yet” when I have like tons of projects. I don’t know what happened. Should I talk to the THT?

3 Likes

They’re probably all getting filtered.
Could I have a couple links? I can try helping ya

3 Likes

Post them on this topic and we’ll try to figure them out:

2 Likes

I’ve tried. :confused: still nothing

2 Likes

Aww :((

It’d be great if you could post a couple links to these projects so we can check them out and see if we can figure out why this is happening

1 Like

THIS is wat it looks like to my friend.

[Post edited by leader. Fixed Link]

2 Likes