Reminder of rules on hopscotch and forum!

hopscotch

HI I'm @Hermione maybe there is some topic about this but I just want o warn you guys again about hopscotch and hopscotch forum!

1. There is little kids on hopscotch !

There are little kids on hopscotch my friend(4 years old )plays it with her sister! So please don't put things that you shouldn't or bad words !

2. Don't beg for likes

(SORRY THERE IS SOME TOPICS ABIUT THIS but Begging for likes is no good begging for likes and getting lots of likes will make some one that took a long time to make a project and hardly got any likes make sad !
And why do you need to beg it's not like your hall life depends on it (sorry if this sounds mean)

3.Don't report projects that aren't bad

Some people because of jealousy reports project that is good and doesn't have any inappropriate contents and my friend is one of them so please stop!

4Don't be sad about not being famous !

You might not be as famous as @MagmaPOP or maybe you have only 20 followers it doesn't matter being not famous doesn't mean that your project sucks

5.don't post inappropriate things

Why the topic gets closed and the people who made the topic will be sad !

6.Credit to @Dude73 for the original post!

! I needed to get my opinion into words, (and credit to @SnowGirl_Studios for inspiring this essay)

People quiting

Seriosly people. I did not join to long ago, but when I came everybody was friends. One person quits, it actually causes a chain reaction of people quiting. About every 5th topic is about someone quiting, and my opinion about this is if you quit, you will never achieve anything in hopscotch. If your dream was to get featured, if you quit, that would never happen. And plus, if you were someone's role model, then they would quit if you quit too. And plus plus, everytime someone quits sadness spreads across the forum, and I get really sad too. Don't do this to people.

LGBT

This is a touchy subject. There are people who support it, and there are the haters. I for one, completely support this, and I am really glad @LGBT.Coder is using hopscotch to educate people about it. All of the leaders and moderaters support her too! If you don't support it, then all you have to do is leave the topic. No need to start flame wars just because of your opinion.

Flame Wars

There have been so many lately, and you cannot deny it. I want to stop these, and you guys can help me! In my opinion, there are 3 ways to stop a flame war.
1. change the subject
If you do that, people have a good chance of forgetting the flame war
2. bring a leader or moderator into it
these people can help so much, and if it gets out of hand, they can close the topic!
3. ignore it
Just ignoring and leaving the topic actually helps a lot, and people might follow your footsteps and completely ignore flame wars, causing them to stop.

My Final Opinion

We can all agree on this, the forum is going down, way down. We can stop this, as a team! We can make people happy, use our kindness to stop people from quiting, inspire people to learn LGBT, and bring the forum together again. Ok this is a nice speech as well it was made by @Dude73

## if you do these rules maybe you can make a better community!
btw some grammar might me wrong as I am not fluent!(I came from Japan )
@Liza what do you think?

Age Based Bullyin.g
Just sayn' [my opinions]

Nice explanation @Hermione!

I agree that people shouldn't date or say bad words on hopscotch considering it is a kid's app. But it is totally fine if people who are older play hopscotch unless they are rude to other hopscotchers or act inappropriate.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I thought you lived in Belgium...
Thanks for mentioning me!

Cool, I know a 4yr old and 6yr old and this is NOT appropriate for them or anyone

That's a great post! The reported projects can be deleted from Hopscotch unless the Hopscotch Team approves it.

To be honest, im actually only 9
Hooray for kids! \(^o^)/

Me 2! Nine is the age to rock!

Agreed. I once saw a project about someone hating another user. They used a bunch of swears.

Me too!

mikumiku!

Miku fans!
Nine year olds RULE!

9 years old FTW!! Yay!

Is FTW "for the world?"

No it means "for the win"

Nine year olds are the bomb it is the age to be

Guise don't get too off topic!
But I'm 9 too!

31st like!

Yeah. My seven year old brother and my five year old brother play hopscotch