Remember when everyone had just started

I have had hopscotch for a long time, and I still remember my first project, my teachers told us to code something, and I coded a useless cat petting simulator, all you could do, was pet a cat, literally nothing else. I'm actually thinking of trying to make it better now. I then after the school year, I just kinda quit for like, about a year. Then I got my own iPad and blah blah blah, now I'm on hopscotch whenever I find time... I just wanna hear about your first project, and if you want to remake that project and make it better. What do you think?

9 Likes

Idk my first project it's probably cupcake spiraling around

1 Like

My first project was a Rabbit survival version geometry dash where you dodge knives and foxes. That was a lame project..... Actually wait..... The first one I made was a lame game where you just had to be quiet.... I've improved a lot.

my first project was a blue line named "christopher columbus"

2 Likes

Mine said i will make more projects lol XD

My first project was a thing where you went into the code added a Pokémon emoji thing and the name and remixed lol.

Mine was on June 6th 2014 on the unfortunately lost account called "ajack2002" named after my second Lego account because I forgot the password to "ajack2004" and it was called walking people.

My first drawing was of my OC Darkivy. She had very large ears, and eyes. here it is-

My first project was a survey. I deleted it soon after publishing though.

Technically, my first was a character going back and forth with trails. I understood nothing.

I think it was Chillana...

1 Like

My first topic was Press the Button. A very short and strange project xD

My first project was called Wiggling Giant, it was Chilanna doing all the old pre-made abilities. I think it would be fun to recreate, to be honest!