Regulars disappearing, but why?

questions
regularship
tagica
answered
trust-levels

I’m not a regular because school cut out a lot of my free time.

I started Hopscotching with 9 years old and now I am 14 :]

That’s a long time!!

Yeah it is, 5 years and a half already XD

Lol my three-year anniversary is in a few weeks…

They could lose it for multiple reasons. One of the most common is inactivity. Many people who were at @trust_level_3 (including myself) are inactive for a long period of time and therefore aren’t “regulars” anymore. Another reason would be a large number of flags on their posts (like @Petrichor who I guess went through a spam phase?). On that note, if you are suspended, you automatically lose regular and are not able to obtain it again.

Same.

Most old Hops check the forum once in a while because they want to see what’s going on in the community. But, the forum is now basically a desolate place (no offense) because of certain things. Like when they changed the editor. A lot of people didn’t try to use it, which is what I did, and left. Also, some people grew out of Hopscotch and into something else like scratch or college. The few remaining aren’t all that active anymore. Aka me. Which is why we lost regular.

i left for like a month and aslo said the f word twice

I think maybe @Petrichor was right… (Proof)

Yeah, maybe he was right, **BUT IT IS RUDE TO CALL SOMEBODY ELSE’S STATEMENT WRONG!!! SUSPEND HIM!

You are able to obtain it again. I do not know what you mean, you just can’t have been suspended within the last 100 days.

Not according to the article below:

According to the article above:

To get to trust level 3, **in the last 100 days**…
  • Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended

:slight_smile:

Good point… Huh, okay… Cool.

Where did I do that? All I said was:

There isn’t an exact implement that I said it was wrong.

@Petrichor remember how on my first topic you accused @MyPi for his language? Well, if you don’t here are some links to it.

Also, I think you should do this to @Yusamac205 as well.

Also, I think you should watch your own language.

See?

Sorry I never told you this before, @Yusamac205, but I am a girl. A tomboy, to be exact.

uhh I lost regular because I was suspended lol

also I have a personality disorder so I’m constantly flagged

When was that? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sameeee