Regular Level (achieved)- Please Close

This is the requirements for the regular level. I have done all of them, and I have been on the forum for 100 days, and I should have it, as my flags have "run out" in 100 days, or in the next 2 days or so.

In the last 100 days...

must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
must not have been suspended.

I have done all of these, and my flags should run out, for the 100 days, as I have been on for about 110 or 115 days. Have I done anything wrong @Liza @Ian ?

I have been here since July and still no Regular. I have asked too. @Liza why have @bubblyoreo (me) and @PopTart0219 not received this.

I think they shortened it to 50 days because I saw something with @t1_hopscotch or someone saying it was shortened.

Oh...but I'm still not regular. I need to look at more topics and posts.
That may be why you guys don't have Regular :frowning:

I look at plenty of posts, and I have been on more than 59 days, I actually counted

I'm eagerly awaiting membership, what's the average amount of days before you can get it? I've been on from 4-5 days

I am pretty sure you have to be on for at least 50 days before you can get regular

I've been on since Aug.6...... I'm really confused why I don't have this @Liza @Ian.

Liza, or Ian don't choose regulars, the computer does it automatically after seeing a user has met the requirements. This could be a glitch.

:cry: I'll wait a bit longer to see if I get this. It may be a glitch.

And it says that you have to give likes among 1/5 of the people among the 30 likes, and given likes within 1/4 of the days

I meant become a member, not regular

Oh sorry, according to the post about trust levels it will take at least 15 days to become a member once you met expectations

Ok, thanks!
P.S. Your awesome :yum:

I just got membership achivement

Also i joined 4 days ago it says

I have been on since July so I am confused

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You finally decided to wear that badge (it took you about 2 mins), you should wear badges more often..

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.