Recycling in progress

recycling

This is Hopscotch, whether we like the update or not. It's something to get used to, because it's not going to change. Quitting is a childish, immature thing to do. There are plenty of good stuff in the update, and people are focusing on the bad stuff, half of which is not necessarily  _bad._ The update will take some getting used to, but isn't that the case in any other update. DO NOT QUIT. The Hopscotch Team worked really hard on this for you, and this is how you treat them? I'm sorry if I sound rude. (There are too many update topics, btw!)

[quote="TheGreenBanana, post:1, topic:19319, full:true"]
This is Hopscotch, whether we like the update or not. It's something to get used to, because it's not going to change. Quitting is a childish, immature thing to do. There are plenty of good stuff in the update, and people are focusing on the bad stuff, half of which is not necessarily bad. The update will take some getting used to, but isn't that the case in any other update. DO NOT QUIT. The Hopscotch Team worked really hard on this for you, and this is how you treat them? I'm sorry if I sound rude. (There are too many update topics, btw!)

Sorry, it wont display properly for me, so im doing this.

Ok, please delete all your posts.

No, just all of your posts in this topic. :wink:

To delete a post, just tap the 3 dots in the bottom right corner of it (right next to the reply button), then tap the trash can. :D