Real Funky 63 Left?

funky63

I was looking around hopscotch and I asked myself, "Why not get some inspiration from funky?" I look around for his projects, but there are none. I look around even more, and I find this:

I feel sad. He deleted all his posts and left Hopscptch, probably forever.
@Liza @Ian do you know what happened?

@funky_63_Greenland
Any words?

I do, he has moved on from this. He is a 40 year old man or something like that. He going to program his drones with Tinkle.

If you look on his favorites, he liked a project three days ago. Which means this is relatively new.

That might be right, but why did he delete all his amazing projects? Why not keep the inspiration going? Was it maybe because people thought he was a terrible person?

Yes and that the community is not as good as when he joined Hopscotch.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wat topic?

You see?

Everyone was criticizing funky for being mean, and now this happens, and everyone is feeling emotional...

Yep everyone was saying meen things(and I said something wish I did not) anyways he said he left he's going to tickle and left hopsctch!

I still can't believe he deleted all of his projects! He must have felt really bad about it!

I was involved, but I stood up for him

Gah! Here we go again. Why is everyone like, "Funky you mean!" Then he leaves and everyone is like, "No! He was awesome, though!" Then people are like "I wasn't involved" and then everyone is like :expressionless:.
Stop fighting! please?

Oh my goodness!
Funky 63?
He was such a great, inspiring Hopscotcher! He made many awesome projects!
Except for how he was sort of mean.
I don't want him to leave!

I think he left Hopscotch because people were hurting his feelings by saying mean things. I know that he liked a couple of my projects.

I'm pretty sure that he already left, and I think @MemorableChicken is going to leave soon, too.