🌈 RCC^3, RCC Jr and evil RCC & da unicorn collab, (sometimes the phoenix)

Sure!

1 Like

I will also be here

Because I was notified this was made

Ok bye

2 Likes

CEO of being sneaky

1 Like

Me too because I’ve got the majority of the forum categories on watching
Ok bye ima set this to normal

1 Like

I got all da categories on watching.

2 Likes

Lol same

Ok, so should we make a game plan?

1 Like

Yeah. Like figuring out how the game will work.

First let’s plan out the layouts of the game.
Then we can design villains and figure out how the game should be played (I.e. 2D sidescroller, top view maze etc.)

2 Likes

Sure!

Okay, so any ideas?

2 Likes

I mean if we’re talking classic dungeon game, there are usually different rooms. Like a chest room, an enemy room, a puzzle room. I think if we have these placed correctly we can have multiple paths to the β€œthrone room”. I think birds eye view map works well.

Do you want levels or just one really long maze to the throne room?

1 Like

Let’s try to make a couple of levels, but if it gets too complex just a long path lol!

Okay nice setup! So first maybe we could start outside, or like where the person wakes up in the chest room?

1 Like

Sure! In the chest is ya know basic items. What if you tried to get through The whole story with minimal fighting?

1 Like

yeah, sounds good!

otherwise you maybe run out of supplies too
easily?

1 Like

Yee. I also don’t want too many items as it clogs up inventory. How about 10. Maybe a few weapons (upgradable), and some helpful other items

1 Like

Yeah, great idea!

And maybe food?

1 Like

Yeah. Should we plan rooms?
We already have a chest room.

1 Like

Yeah!

Okay, what were you thinking for layout?

1 Like

So it’s like room after room. Like after the chest room there’s a robot room or something. The order could be randomized, so that users could have a reason to replay.

1 Like

Huh that’s a great idea!

Okay, and should we have a map kinda thing?

1 Like

I think once you enter a room, a mini map layout of the room pops up. And rooms that you’ve already visited are on the map too.

1 Like

Alrighty, sounds good!

So for the rooms themselves, do you wanna keep them quite simple?

1 Like