Rawrbear's Exclusive Q and A! [petition to change this topic's title to "rawry and dudey talk about dogs... topic" is open]

Hi!

Anyone want to ask me some interesting/cool/awesome/embarassing questions? :grin:

How awesome are penguins

• yummy if you detach the spine
  • awesome
  • 0 out of ten :cry:

0voters

Can you make a simple game with Objective C? Or why is your profile pic a bear?

MUAHAHA 0 OUT OF 10!!! :smiling_imp:

If you have learned, what was the first Batch (.bat) command/effect you learned? My first command was cls, and my first effect was the Matrix!

... And why??????

No, I stink at any C language! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My profile picture is a bear, because, well, I'm Rawrbear, after all! :grin:

It came out as "Roar bear" from the name generator (or something like that), so I fixed it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

People, please, let an actual reporter ask the real, important questions... do you find bacon to be tasty? If not are you vegan/vegetarian? if not that either... then you are weird, if regular bacon has too much fat for ya eat turkey bacon, better than no bacon.

also, in an effort not to get this post flagged:

what is hopscotch to you?

Would you rather...

• earn your school iPad though you run out of wifi
  • or keep what your doing currently

0voters

Yum! Bacon! And I am not a vegetarian. Cheese = <3

It's not that, it's actually that I'm part Jewish, and I don't eat pork. :wink:

42. Just kidding, I didn't get my house ran over by a bulldozer! (HGTTG REFERENCE!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

But without jokes, Hopscotch to me is an awesome and simple coding app with an awesome communism (oops, I meant community :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/rawrbears-exclusive-q-and-a/3600/6? cough, cough

communism!?!?!?!?! that was hopefully a typo

Not everyone is equal in Hopscotch, which is what communism is, you know. There are ranks in Hopscotch, you know.
P.S. I don't really like communism, no one can be very special that way.

Because BEARS RULE!!!!!

Not this again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I aggree, the poll said it all (penguins are still partly awesome,though...)

Bears do not rule... mmm... donuts... Bears don't rule donuts either... mmm... donuts... also...

insert question here

what is the color of a square?

That depends, what's the meaning of life? 42. Put that in Hopscotch colors, and voilà! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The color grey or black, depending on whether your Set Color block is light grey or not. Or the color of lions and yarn, who knows?

OMG same!
2020202020202 body invalid

It's blue. Look at the code:

Another question: What block do you like most? And what ability name do you use most?