Rawrbear official YouTube!

hopscotch
games
videos
youtube

Hi guys!

And yes, I bet these are annoying to see if you aren't interested in these. So mute it and move along! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This is just a post displaying my recent YouTube posts! My @MagmaPOP Compilation is probably my best video, and I am working on a @Valgo Compilation too! Maybe I should do a @t1_hopscotch Compilation. 🤔:smiley:

Also, some videos are old and I didn't add music or anything, so sorry!!

I don't usually talk in my vids, since my voice sounds wierd recorded :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@AHappyCoder :wink:

Enjoy! :smile:

thanks for putting me in your vids!

Yay! @Rawrbear, I will sub to you now! If you can make a tutorial on music, that would be great. It would help for the collab thing going on right now.

Ok, cool! A like to you and @AHappyCoder, since I ran out of likes! :smile::heart:

Wow, this is so awesome! I wish I had more Hopscotch projects to have my own YouTube Channel :confused:

Those are some cool YouTube videos! Only if I can comment on YouTube, but.... my parents won't even let me get a YouTube channel! :unamused:

Hay now you can record your game play of the beta game when it comes out!

I released another (awkward/humorous) video! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This is really cool that your doing this!!! Keep at it!!

gone but not forever (202020202)

What's gone?

justanotheruser(me) subscribed!

You got a like a subscriber and a comment!

@AHappyCoder @hopscotch_king Cool! :slightly_smiling:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks so much!!! :smile:

no im talking about im gone but not forever, that is such a nice way to say hi to a friend!

Oh. Hi! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol... Havent seen you in awhile

Yeah :yum: