Rate a lavender obsessed person... ME

Heheh so I am going to copy @Zachyswag (sorry, another lol) basically, just rate me on the forum :stuck_out_tongue: Self criticism, I use the word basically too much.

How is my behavior on the forum?

0voters

How active am I on the forum?

0voters

How helpful am I on the forum?

0voters

How much potential do you think I have to become a leader? It shouldn't be high...

0voters

What is my overall rating on the forum?

0voters

Well, let me just say I'm not going to get a very good rating, and most people don't even know who I am :stuck_out_tongue: yep, that's right, I just used an emoji twice in one topic!

3 Likes

I don't care as long as you guys give credit! It's such a trend now! :smiley:

2 Likes

You're ratings are pretty low right now, but I think that's because someone went and rated 1s. :frowning:

1 Like

huh. I voted all tens.. and someone went and voted her niceness lower.... :((
but if theyre being honest its okay....

1 Like

Yeah I rated myself and average was five but I couldn't see who voted...

1 Like

I voted MOSTLY 10. I'm not gonna say what I voted bad though, if you don't mind.

If you really want me to say what it was, then you can ask me.

1 Like

I honestly don't care if you say what it was, I don't react negatively to things like that

1 Like

Ok, so now that I think about it, it probably wouldn't hurt you.

I voted a 5 on your activity, because you're only usually on every 2 days, sometimes more than that! I'd say that you should be more active!

1 Like

I actually check the forum every day, I just don't reply all the time. Also sometimes I just don't want to get involved in all the topics. But I can see why you put that, so that's okay!

1 Like