Rapterdragon83 Logo competition!

Well after I finish drawing I use the iPad gallery photo editor too mak shading better other then that I can show you some layers of my shadows my color and lines.

Summary

3 Likes

@Nameless_gamer look up

3 Likes

Hey there, don’t want to interrupt but maybe you should link the portfolios from DHT ( drawing topic ) since all art related things should go there. And maybe try to encourage people to use code instead of drawing since this comp has nothing to do with code. :slightly_smiling_face:

But I love all the drawings - keep up the good work! :wink:

4 Likes

Ok thanks @Kaila808 for the feed back that is a good point. I will change the logo comp to code only. I’m also going to change the due date because of this sudden turn it is now due 2021-02-09T06:00:00Z2021-02-19T06:00:00Z. @Dragonmaster101 what do you want me to do with your drawing? Sorry for the sudden inconvenience -Rapterdragon83

2 Likes

@Rapterdragon_83 you can still use but but I’ll definitely use it lol

2 Likes

@Rapterdragon_83, BOOM!

2 Likes

Did you use hopscotch?

2 Likes

Ummm, no…

2 Likes
2 Likes

I will still enter your drawing for now ok. But if you want you can make one is hopscotch.

2 Likes

Umm, ok :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I’ll be making it today

1 Like

Spelling Mistake!!: do you mean one in?

2 Likes

Sorry yes.

Is this your sloths

It’s pretty good!

2 Likes

I am sorry to inform everyone in this topic that I am going to close this comp. I will still give out the participation reward. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

@Kaila808 @Nameless_gamer @Bruh2341 @RonAstern123 @Bruh2341 @Slothy

6 Likes

O, okay. Who won?

4 Likes

Closed due to inactivity (no apparent activity for 3 or more than 3 months). If you want to reopen this competition, just ask in this topic, and we will help you reopen it!