Qusid Contest! Yey!

i just found a book my ancestors wrote about different types of qusids! I hav tracked each of teh 7 types down. they all live on different continents, and r so endangered taht teh hoomans don't even no about them! there r only 5 of each kind on each continent.

qusids!

north american qusid!

european qusid!

south american qusid!

african qusid!

austrailian qusid!

antarctican qusid!

asian qusid!

i m making a contest to take a foto or coed each type of qusid! teh winner will receive a follow, lieks, and my eternal gratitude! submissions r due by august 6th! u can make one or all of teh pictures or porjects, but mak sure with all of teh other competitors taht there is at least one of each foto or porject. gud luck! :DDDD

(qusid can provide a translation if needed. :D)

Huh...interesting. I just saw something like that in my garden but it had different colours! I will try to describe.

It was black all over and had silver tentacles...looked like it wanted to eat my finger so I scurried back inside.

lik this? :000

taht is a moon qusid. :000

I thought it was a New Zealand Quisd

Would explain why it was here...

:000

ther could b qusids in specific countries, too! :000

u kan coed or take a picture of any type of qusid u see. :D

u had better not be calling NZ au -.-

Lol

My new game could have a quest in it to suck up qusids with a tornado so u better not try anything like saying nz is au -.-

THIS IS BLACKMAIL >:D

@Qusid THERE IS ANOTHER QUISD ON THE FORUM LOOK! HE/SHE JUST LIKED MY POST :0

@SMISHSMASH IS A QUSID TOO :0001010101

ohmgee

I have not seen any qusids yet, but I may have gotten a glimpse of a qusid in the chlorine-filled pool (too much chlorine omg). It was purple and veree translucent, almost transparent :0

And tehn it disappeared

Idk where it went

OOHHHMGEEEEEE YEYEYEYEYEYEYYYEYEYEYEYEYEYYE

Ye, I am a Qusid that sometimes transformes into an avocado because of potato powers Ye.

Great idea, Qusid! :D

hi qusid ehts nomnom

i sea de kerazey qusid and he wahs guold and baluw :0 :0

he wahs eting suwp :0

Hey... I think I've seen an Australian qusid! It looked exactly like that, with pink and blue tentacles. It was with another qusid though, and that qusid had black and dark purple tentacles. The Australian one was cute, so I took it inside, but when I tried to get the other one it bit my nose and hissed. Do you think it's evil?

Qusid maybe if you don't always threaten me and incompetent_ghost that you'll crush us with the spiky ball of spikes then you might have some time to look for Qusids yourself.

Just an idea. XD

I just saw a qusid outside :000

It had purple and pastel blue tentacles! The Central US qusid c:<

Wow look at this qusid, qusid

Wow

Dat is the best qusid ever :O

hiss

fine. i will not crush u. :D