Quotes for the wonderful Smiley Alyssa!

your_amazing
iloveyou

These are for you @SmileyAlyssa, keep on smiling!

Light can be defined without sun. Sweetness can be defined without honey. Fragrance can be defined without a rose, but beauty cannot be defined without you.

when it comes to beauty some say beauty comes from the inside and some say from the outside and some say from both but they never said beauty could be such a precious master piece until the day I saw you

Looking into your eyes I can see beauty, looking into your soul I can see passion, looking into your mind I can see intelligence, but looking into your heart I can see the world.

Your eyes aren't just beautiful, they are a gateway to a world that I want to be part of.

All the beautiful things in life are not seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.

You are so beautiful that I really believe when our creator thought of beauty, He saw only you.

If a blind man can see the beauty that is within, then why is it that people with sight are too blind to see it?

You are not beautiful because I looked at your body, but because I looked into your eyes and I saw what was in your heart.

Darling, you look divine! If I were to present your picture in heaven, so many angels will hide their face in shame.

Beauty is not that which you were born, but the real beauty of character based on human values.

It's quite peculiar for bees and butterflies to not notice a beautiful flower like you.

Women are the most beautiful thing in the nature. Because she imbibe all beauties from nature and expresses her beauty in the manner of her talks, walks and looks. This perception of beauty, we can feel only by heart rather than eyes.

Your looks may grab my eye, but your personality will hold my heart.

Your beauty reminds me of angels, for your radiant light shines upon my darkened soul.

paint this image in your head......take your physical pheatures...your mind...heart...and mix it with your soul....and wat do you get....the definition of beauty....yep you guessed it ...YOU!!!!!!!

It's not the beauty of someone that you fall in love with, it's the beauty within them.

A man's love cannot be satisfied by beauty alone; you're more than beautiful and that's why I love you!

It's not the presence of someone that gives life a beautiful meaning, it's the way that someone touches your heart that gives life a beautiful meaning.

When I first laid my eyes on you I knew, when God made you he was just showing off.

The beauty of love is to look into your eyes, and see the love you feel for me, to see the way you feel and the way you care, that is why I love you.

Thank you so much!
:grinning::thumbsup:

Why was this flagged and unlisted? @SmileyAlyssa_FAN is doing something kind. @Kiwicute2016 @Anonymous @PopTart0219 @BuildASnowman.

I didn't. @Kiwicute2016 who did?

Good. Can you list it again? Because seriously? Unlisting this wasn't a good move...

What does listed mean?

Listed/unlisted means that when a topic is unlisted, no one other than a leader or higher can see the topic! :wink:

FLAGGERS, STOP!

This is not spam, and this is Hopscotch related! They are just compliments to @SmileyAlyssa! Jesus Christ...

People who are tagged and who are still in the topic can see it lol

I know that, I didn't put that in tho

Yeah, I could see it because I was tagged here. But why would this be flagged and unlisted? Same with the other topics!

Phooey, @Kiwicute2016 docs?

That was so nice of you! That made my day even though it was for @SmileyAlyssa!

It wasn't phooey, I just forgot about that :stuck_out_tongue:

I would take that out if your post to avoid possible arguments :grin:

And this was really nice! They shouldn't have unlisted this and others should not have flagged!

I received a message from the doc... @SmileyAlyssa_FAN it's great for your compliments, but you have LOADS of other accounts, please stop making them or we have to do something about it.
One extra account is fine, but you've made SO much. Please. I did not unlist this, and I probably know who did, understand why.

Dont know why this was flagged tho o_O

Why people flagging? This is a great post by @SmileyAlyssa_FAN

@Dude73_FAN and @SmileyAlyssa_FAN are the same person

Because that wasn't obvious at all XD

Can you go on the doc I shared with you?