Question for anyone who has FancyKey or anyone who can help

unicodepro
apps
help
question
fancykey

Cool profile picture! And I, trying to see what it's like before deciding to get it or not.

Do you need diamonds to make your own keyboard?

No, unless you want custom display fonts or backgrounds already on FancyKey. Also, that applies to key-press sounds, like bleep or lasers 1 and 2.

@tankt2016 you do not need diamonds. But you will want them I will make a topic that guides you around fancykey

Okay, thanks! Please link me to it when you're done!

I'm working on a collab ( The Unknown Coder's Club Collab (Say that 5 times fast) Closing soon! :0) and I need some coders with FancyKey. Right now I have no one signed up to be a text artist. I guess fancy fonts isn't necessary but it does make a game a bit more professional. This topic has been helpful and now I am going to ask my parents if I can get the app.

I have Unicode Pro, which comes with some cool fonts like:

lowercase normal
CAPIALIZED NORMAL
çøø∫ Β§Β₯∏∏ßΩ∫§
β“Œβ’½β’Ύβ“‰β’Ί Ⓒ⒢ⓅⒾⓉ⒢Ⓛ ⒸⒾⓇⒸⓁⒺⒹ β“β’Ίβ“‰β“‰β’Ίβ“‡β“ˆ
β“¦β“—β“˜β“£β“” β“›β“žβ“¦β“”β“‘β“’β“β“’β“” β“’β“˜β“‘β“’β“›β“”β““ β“›β“”β“£β“£β“”β“‘β“’
βž€βžβž‚βžƒβž„βž…βž†βž‡βžˆβž‰
πŸ…‘πŸ…›πŸ…πŸ…’πŸ…š πŸ…’πŸ…πŸ…ŸπŸ…˜πŸ…£πŸ…πŸ…› πŸ…’πŸ…˜πŸ…‘πŸ…’πŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…“ πŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…‘πŸ…’
Black lowercase circled letters coming soon. We just have to add them.
Same thing with numbers.

Fancykey comes with these
U͟n͟d͟e͟r͟l͟i͟n͟e͟d͟
J⃠i⃠g⃠g⃠l⃠e⃠
:e-mail::m::o::saxophone::round_pushpin:
α”•α—°OOTα•ΌEα–‡
ᎦᏊᎲᎦᎦ
γ„•οΎšβˆ†πŸ‡Ύ

πŸ‡±:flag_es::flag_es:πŸ‡³πŸ‡³:flag_gb::flag_de:

Where is the okay emoji? If I type β€œokay” the emoji (:ok_hand:) pops up, but it’s less convenient that having it in the emoji bar above the letters.

This is dead…

:grimacing::confused: