Question about OC's

What's an OC? Everyone popular talks about it.

Original character.

Please make sure there isn't a topic about this already when you post it :wink:. You can use the magnifying glass symbol to search.

OC can mean 2 things. Either original character or own character. In fact, I made a game where you can make your own if you want! :grinning:

Sorry I'm new here. I love your picture thought:smile:

It's all right! You'll get the hang of it really soon! And thanks, do you know how to change your profile picture?

Welcome to the forum!

If you need any help, ask anyone, or better yet, go to the Community Guidelines!

OC means Original Character. It's a character that you make with your own creativity and ideas! Also, you don't have to be popular to have or talk about an OC. :3

This is sort of like a SBYP kind of thing, also known as Search Before You Post. There has been many topics like this before. :wink:

Hope this helped! :D

Don't forget, we are all here to help. I was there once (like 2 weeks ago), and everyone helped me and now I understand it super well! We will do the same for you! :grinning:

Thank you! Your such a help and you are so kind!

Thank you are so kind.

Welcome! I hope you have a great time! You can @ me if you need help with coding :D