Quality in Featured?

Hi! Not trying to be offensive:
Has the quality of Featured gone down? For example, my very barf Jump In project was Featured. And I've also noticed a decrease in likes of Featured projects. Is it just me, or is this because they want more people to noticed? I don't know. What do you guys think? Please respond with any comments/answers. @OMTL

• Quality has not gone down
  • Quality has gone down
  • Quality is fine
  • Quality is in the toilet
  • Quality is amaze

0voters

:D

its just... something

That's the best word for it. Although I do think it went down a little.

SBYP. There are several topics like this. Sure, not everyone is a MagmaPOP or even the best coder. I think featured should be something within any decent user's reach.

Yeah, it isn't like amaze balls, but if the quality hadn't gone down a bit, my project would've never gotten featured XD

Some people would not even have the dream of getting featured. Well, those some people still don't think it is possible.

I was gonna make a topic like this but I didn't

I don't care anymore

Some of it's down some of it better, like that projection thingy by I believe @CreationsOfaNoob

I saw a project on featured with 9 likes the other day

That's probably because it was new to featured. It probably have at least 100 likes now

More people is getting featured and that's why it's a little lower quality.

I think if THT thinks a project deserves to be featured they feature it, no matter how many likes it has originally or how many projects there is already on featured.

I think the quality has slipped a bit on featured but the way to fix that I'd to try your very best on each project you create and come up with a completely original idea! :laughing:

i used to get like 500 likes a day on the music kit
i think its somewhere between 4000-5000 likes now not sure

but when i visited the app like 2 months ago the featured ones were only getting like 500

but maybe that has something to do with the summer

Most likely. :D

Hey, @ExquisiteSoup. How do you feel about this?
IDK why I'm asking a robot.

@OMTL
Ratio of #Likes in Featured Projects 2016-2017

• The amount of likes has gone way up
  • The amount of likes has gone up
  • The amount of likes has stayed the same
  • The amount of likes has gone down
  • The amount of likes has gone way down

0voters

Votes are public.

Well, depends whether or not it was featured on a school day, holiday, weekend, etc.

Has trending always had so many drawings and remixes some projects are really good but are not on trending or featured

Can i just say my most recent feature on my 3rd account has more likes than my last feature on my first account, as well as my first ever feature?