Q + A with -Madi-

Hey, Madi, do you ever think our collab will be finished? :joy:

Madi do you know how to code pixel texts with little lag and have an awesome result?

Well I can tell you right now that you can jsut type them out manually, unless you want to make them 3D, then you have to do them in layers, and also cloning is needed with 3D, it depends on what you want.

What @HopscotchRemixer said sounds good because I am not really sure how to do it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Hi KVJ, lol we started that so long ago :joy: Maybe it will forever remain unfinished (I remember we were close to finishing, right?)

How did you discover Hopscotch @Madi_Hopscotch_?

I remember that my friend showed it to me and when I saw it I instantly wanted to download it. I have been using Hopscotch since then (some time in 2014) :slightly_smiling_face: Sadly my friend lost interest in HS soon after she showed it to me

Yeah. Therell probs be even more things each time we get to finish anyway.
Still, at least that leaves room for others to make them! :smiley:

It says in your bio @Madi_Hopscotch_ that you like Stapranger Things, I love that TV show too! Do you like any other TV shows?

I love Stranger Things, it’s my favorite show! :smiley:

Other shows I like:
-Lost
-Gilmore Girls
-This is Us

Those are my favorites! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
What shows do you watch?

I watch
Stranger Thins
The Flash
Ummmm nothing else actually

@Madi_Hopscotch_
how do you exactly feature projects?

Thanks for the question! There is a website I have access to where I can find the projects I plan on featuring and then click a button that says “Add To Featured” :smiley:

Is stranger things good?
all my friends ask me to watch it but I never really thought about it myself…

Oh my gosh it is so good…it is horror tho, not to bad though…gave me nightmares for one night but that was it

oooh, pretty interesting…

Are you actually a parrot?

Squawk

Hoi, @Madi_Hopscotch_! First of all I wanna say ur an awesome coder and ur projects r lit! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:
My question for u is: if u were stranded on a desert island and could only bring one book and one movie, what would u take?

-@TheGreatCatsby

P.S. Thx so much for following me and for inspiring so many peeps on hopscotch!

Hmm… that’s a hard question but If I could take a whole series I would take the Warriors series or are Wings of Fire series. I haven’t read them in a while but they were deffinetly my favorite books! I haven’t read a good book in a while. And I can’t really think of a movie :joy: